Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Like it has been said before Jamarra needed that and so did we. He got his bike and worked his backside off combined with so his brilliant moments. I thought we could not win with3 our best 5 palyers out. We gave everything will be tough to produce another effort like that next week but we probably need it to win at gthe cattery..

The weird thing is we get Astro back but our forward line seems to operate better with 2 talls. Over to you Bevo to work it out.

Stop getting carried away with how Buku played. Curnow kicked 3.7 missing some easy shots.

Any other day he kicks 7.3 and we lose.

I get he is more mobile than Keath but FMD. JOD must play on him next time

Tried his guts out Buku.

Carlton sent nearly all there attacks through Curnow - doubt if anyone could have done any better than Buku

The weird thing is we get Astro back but our forward line seems to operate better with 2 talls. Over to you Bevo to work it out.
The team in general just operates better with less talls.

Its pretty infuriating that theyll probably go back to one too many (especially forward) next week.

Like it has been said before Jamarra needed that and so did we. He got his bike and worked his backside off combined with so his brilliant moments. I thought we could not win with3 our best 5 palyers out. We gave everything will be tough to produce another effort like that next week but we probably need it to win at gthe cattery..

Lobb and Naughton the 2 KPD's?

Zero team changes from this game( Except Jones and Naughty once they inevitably return. I always thought the biggest hurdle this squad faced was chemistry, we need to field a consistent squad to start building some chemistry.

Do wonders for our depth.

P.S Good to finally be here after years of nagging from fellow nuffies.

Stop getting carried away with how Buku played. Curnow kicked 3.7 missing some easy shots.

Buku was not good and could have been destroyed but we got away with it.

If Jones, JOD, Gardy and Keath are all fit and firing Buku isn’t in the side.

Coff and Lobb helped a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curnow kicked 3.7 (25) and had an xScore of 31.5, so essentially just over 1 goal short of the competition average from his shots. He had 5 shots from 50m+ and 3 from 55m+. He also didn't have a shot until the 17th minute of Q2...

Score - Time - Shot Type - Distance - Angle - xScore
BEHIND - Q2 17’ - Set Shot - 35.5m - 6.6° - 4.73
GOAL - Q2 26’ - Set Shot - 56.3m - 30.5° - 2.02
BEHIND - Q2 28’ - Set Shot - 22.2m - 66.4° - 3.63
BEHIND - Q3 6’ - Set Shot - 52.7m - 4.4° - 2.75
GOAL - Q3 12’ - Set Shot - 21.9m - 16.2° - 5.63
BEHIND - Q3 22’ - Set Shot - 66.3m - 18.8° - 1.74
GOAL - Q4 9’ - Loose Get - 30.1m - 39.9° - 2.77
BEHIND - Q4 20’ - Set Shot - 49.5m - 31.0° - 2.69
BEHIND - Q4 23’ - Loose Get - 8.5m - 46.3° - 4.05
BEHIND - Q4 29’ - Set Shot - 58.4m - 25.9° - 1.53

Sourced From: Liam Crow

Last edited:

Disagree completely. Buku in the first half was very assertive and actually outplayed curnow. Second half it seemed like Charlie got on top but the way we structured up to stop the ball coming in to limit entries was always going to be a challenge for any KPD

Are any of you the tightasses who took the $10 credit for giving up your seat meaning there were lots of Carlton flogs in aisle 35 Still, nice seeing them leave with a few minutes left :)

Woooooooooooooooo

A few in aisle 34 did the same. Not me and my 4 seats…best win of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zero team changes from this game( Except Jones and Naughty once they inevitably return. I always thought the biggest hurdle this squad faced was chemistry, we need to field a consistent squad to start building some chemistry.

Do wonders for our depth.

P.S Good to finally be here after years of nagging from fellow nuffies.
What about O'Donnell?

Thank Dog I made myself go. These are the backs against the wall wins we will talk about forever.
Still not sure how Bevo manufactured that effort. More of that please.

Happy to see the aggressive, in your face clapping, fist pumpers behind me leave disappointed so early 🤡

What about O'Donnell?
I suppose. But who can you justify taking out? Khamis had a formidable first half against the bloody Coleman medal leader. True, he did fall way a little in the third, but I struggle to see any other back in our squad doing any better. On Lobb, you would be stupid to take him and the inches he adds out, especially given he was one of the only positives in the Port rinsing.

I can’t believe Curnow kicked 3.7 yet I still think Buku did well.
He was forced to kick from tight angles or long range.

I really didn't feel too concerned about either key forward all game.

Lobb and Bhuku did solid jobs.

Even when Lobb got beaten I felt it was just some defensive inexperience as opposed to skill or effort.

Do some of you even go to the game. Curnow barely had a sniff first half with Buku winning plenty of 1 or 1. To Curnows credit and the good player he is, he fought back hard, especially in the last as Buku tied. Yet a lot of his misses were blasts from outside 50. Listen Buku is still learning and improving, there is no way they go back to Gardy or even Keith, stay the path Bevo is on the right track

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back