Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Buku is going to take a lot away from that. He had an enormous job tonight after being in and out of the side for a bit, getting a chance through injury to others and he exceeded everyone’s expectations. No doubt he probably would have been shitting himself considering what Curnow can be capable of.

Great win.

Marra was frustrating then became very good. Great signs. Didn't drop his head.

I think Gallagher needs a spell. I'm enjoying the younger guys in the side but he's had an extended run at it now while not adding too much. A few guys are pretty stiff to be behind him in the pecking order now.

CHLoBB is working out very well.

This is no knock on Treloar who’s had a great season and is a gun, but I think Bont, Richards, Libba is our best starting rotation. Richards doesn’t get the same possessions but uses it better and applies great pressure. The three of them give a great balance on inside and outside work.

I think our best mix is just having Ed in there period now

Are any of you the tightasses who took the $10 credit for giving up your seat meaning there were lots of Carlton flogs in aisle 35 😝😝😝 Still, nice seeing them leave with a few minutes left :)

Woooooooooooooooo

Ripper of a win! Came in not expecting one, so was very sweet.

Just quickly on Garcia. Saw Bevo pull him aside after the 3/4 time huddle and said a few words. Maybe the plan was always never to play him unless we got an injury. Weird but who am I to question God?

Ripper of a win! Came in not expecting one, so was very sweet.

Just quickly on Garcia. Saw Bevo pull him aside after the 3/4 time huddle and said a few words. Maybe the plan was always never to play him unless we got an injury. Weird but who am I to question God?
The VFL side plays tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if he plays (can he? I'm not sure if players are allowed to play two games).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The VFL side plays tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see if he plays (can he? I'm not sure if players are allowed to play two games).
Even if he was used he is allowed to play. It isn't uncommon for players to play half a game as sub and then back it up with a full game (close to) in the twos.

Are any of you the tightasses who took the $10 credit for giving up your seat meaning there were lots of Carlton flogs in aisle 35 😝😝😝 Still, nice seeing them leave with a few minutes left :)

Woooooooooooooooo

A few in aisle 36 too, some stayed until the end, but plenty leaving earlier.

It's disappointing tickets are restricted to the same club's supporters, but not sure how feasible that is.

Putting aside the shot at goal, McNeil's last quarter was arguably his career-best, that tackle resulting in the holding the ball free was a big moment as Carlton were totally out and could've cut the margin to single digits. 2 intercepts as well and was composed with his disposals in the defensive half.

As for the goal, the xScore was 5.54 (93%).

A few in aisle 36 too, some stayed until the end, but plenty leaving earlier.

It's disappointing tickets are restricted to the same club's supporters, but not sure how feasible that is.
It's disappointing tickets are NOT restricted to the same club's supporters, but not sure how feasible that is. ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Bulldogs continue to make less and less sense as they beat 2nd placed Carlton without key players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back