Bulldogs love the bag of white, as well as the man in white

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be shocked to learn anyone from west coast would touch the stuff
286984732_10159683950045211_2894263908128656003_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May's prayers have been answered, the media is going to forget about him in a hurry

Western Bulldogs star Bailey Smith admits to drug use after grand final in response to leaked images

Any 21 year old with Bailey Smith's looks, income, career prospects & popularity should be acting this way. To me it says the kid's on the right track - by all means get it out of your system while you have the excuse of being young, then spend your latter years being a responsible leader with the wisdom gained from making those mistakes.

Bailey's not the sharpest tool in the shed but most of us were clueless idiots at that age, I certainly was. (and many would argue still am)

Work hard, play hard - that's a solid philosophy to live by. Snort a few for me young man! :thumbsu:

Any 21 year old with Bailey Smith's looks, income, career prospects & popularity should be acting this way. To me it says the kid's on the right track - by all means get it out of your system while you have the excuse of being young, then spend your latter years being a responsible leader with the wisdom gained from making those mistakes.

Bailey's not the sharpest tool in the shed but most of us were clueless idiots at that age, I certainly was. (and many would argue still am)

Work hard, play hard - that's a solid philosophy to live by. Snort a few for me young man! :thumbsu:
Cryosleep call off the search, he’s resurfaced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs love the bag of white, as well as the man in white

Remove this Banner Ad

Back