Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Gags to HF/mid rotation is a raging success. He gets less of the ball than other mids, but he is a 'move forward' player who hits the scoreboard.

Freijah and Lobb have completely changed our backline.

People call to drop Gallagher each week but he gives us what most of our other mids don't... Drive out of stoppage. I love his quick feet each time he gets the ball. It'll start becoming more effective as he develops.

Rory Lobb has paid us back with his switch to defence. Took some important marks today.

Very professional performance. Locked it down when we didn't have the wind (unfortunately they kicked a goal after the siren in both quarters to make them look not quite as good) and absolutely took advantage when we had the wind. Awesome stuff!

Midfield was absolutely dominant. Richards 29 and two goals, Bont had maximum impact every possession with 22 and one, Libba 24 and one. Dale damaging off half back once again, I still can't believe no one pays attention to him.

What a tremendous effort for all four quarters. That last onslaught was soooo memorable. The pressure we put on GWS was unbelievable. I can hear the distant thunder now. Let it rain!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately the AFL is likely to mandate a final at the MCG because that's not looking likely for any other matchup.

I was joking, I know exactly what the AFL will do.
And Hawks are a new fresh darling for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great win, our first and third terms were so impressive against the wind, massive difference in game plan and execution.

Jones' tackle was a single motion, no sling. The AFL want you to pin one arm, then if you don't drop it it's holding the ball. Surely Cadman is expected to drop the ball and protect his fall. Otherwise the AFL is just encouraging you to play for a free and put your head in danger.

Thought some younger players like Gallagher, Freijah (again) and Arty Jones were good. Very encouraging for the future.

On the other end of the age spectrum, Macrae and Daniel also played good games.

So good to make finals and not have to rely on other teams!

Felt like Arty running power put a lot of pressure on the giants defenders today, with Vanders out
Id roll with him as the finals subb

Interesting we had McNeil in defense for a bit. Didn't look out of place

Bring on the Hawks. I'll take a thumping win over a top 4 side against a powderpuff, circle work, slapping each other on the back fest versus a suburban ammo side like North any day.

Let's go mess em up Dogs!

Also, while I'm at it, how does Nathan Williamson continue to get games as an umpire?

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bulldogs secure 6th place with a huge win against the Plastics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back