Play Nice Bye Bye Brad #3 [Locked: BS signs 2-year ext. Aug-2017, tied to NM until end 2020]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There at two clear issues that show Brad is a shit coach.

The first is the bullshit he slings at us the members. When he was questioned about JZ's kicking on Thursday he denied there was an issue. Come Saturday, 3 mins to go and Freo need 2 goals to go in front we start running some time down with short kicks. It looks good, looks like we had trained to do this. Then the ball ends on in the skippers hands and bang, shit kick, turnover, Freo goal. Yeah right Brad, no issue.

Second is the clear shit instructions he's giving to players. My fav is instructing LT to fly for every mark possible. This has to be an instruction from the coach because there is no way any sane small forward would keep doing it if the coach had tapped him on the shoulder and said "Lindsay, you're a small forward, stay on the ground"

Idiot.

We ain't too far away in a lot of ways, but we are very likely going to be 0-4 and could well be 0-5 going into the GC game in a few weeks.

If we lose this week and head to Perth with Swallow as a half forward or having replaced Dumont in the guts, Durdin and/or EVW are not playing, Clarke is on the outer, it is a clear sign that Scott is still too invested in the same-olds and we would be better off looking somewhere else for a coach. At 0-4 we are not playing finals, we are not a threat this season and have a bevy of young players requiring games. If Scott is not going to do this then he knows where the door is.
Two out of four and zip and 5. Freo played a younger, more inexperienced team last night and ran over the top of us, so there goes that excuse. Perhaps it is time for him to face certain facts, specifically that as coach he cannot help the players execute a hang on win, unless we have a seasoned, experienced team out there (which means it ain't down to him). Scott sounded flustered and out of answers in his presser after the game and it is becoming nigh on impossible to justify his selection of certain players. I wonder if this will be the straw that breaks the camels back in regard to Swallow and Thomas.

I see a lot of positives in this group at the minute, but the coach is no longer one of them.

Actually we have lost 5 in a row.

I'm looking at the ladder and I'm pretty sure its 2017 now.
Does it bother you that the club is in the worst patch of form that I have ever seen in my life supporting the side? That the same issues that we had in 2013 are back?
That our senior players have all but learnt nothing on how to ice a game? Whose fault is that?

Does it bother you that the club is in the worst patch of form that I have ever seen in my life supporting the side? That the same issues that we had in 2013 are back?
That our senior players have all but learnt nothing on how to ice a game? Whose fault is that?

I don't know how old you are but if this is the worst you've seen then consider yourself bloody lucky.

I don't know how old you are but if this is the worst you've seen then consider yourself bloody lucky.
Nearly hitting 30 mate. In terms of losses? I cant recall in the last few decades a run of form this bad.
In terms of the current side? No. 2006 and 2009 was much worse.

Nearly hitting 30 mate. In terms of losses? I cant recall in the last few decades a run of form this bad.

Its a current run of losses.

3 of 5 under a goal is not form.

3 of 5 over 10 goal losses is form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mi
87 to 93 ahhhhh they were the days and then

"We know what the problems are, they are fixable"

"Lindsay and Andrew actually came to us during the week and offered to go back to the VFL, but we said no, they are both such great servants, we will back them in to produce this week and really need them there for their leadership"

"Goldstein, Brown and Higgins should all be named but myself and the medical team will make a decision closer to the game"

Just lock these in for Tuesday or Wednesday

But 9 straight that's ******* shit form .

No your logic is wrong..

The list from 2016 is different to who played last night.

Boomer
NDS
Spud
Petrie
Bread MacKenzie
Nahas

Injured- Waite...Wright...BJ.

It's like comparing bananas and apples...fruit...but not the same.

2016 has very little to do with Rd 1-5 2017.

This year:
Giving up a lead to lose the game: 5 out of 5.

That's form.

Tell me which decade you are viewing this from...the 70's or 80's?

The modern game sees momentum change quickly...a 5 goal lead was blown in both games played yesterday.

Two out of four and zip and 5. Freo played a younger, more inexperienced team last night and ran over the top of us, so there goes that excuse. Perhaps it is time for him to face certain facts, specifically that as coach he cannot help the players execute a hang on win, unless we have a seasoned, experienced team out there (which means it ain't down to him). Scott sounded flustered and out of answers in his presser after the game and it is becoming nigh on impossible to justify his selection of certain players. I wonder if this will be the straw that breaks the camels back in regard to Swallow and Thomas.

I see a lot of positives in this group at the minute, but the coach is no longer one of them.
I will be pleasantly surprised if Scotts makes the hard call on Thomas and Swallow this week. :stern look

No your logic is wrong..

The list from 2016 is different to who played last night.

Boomer
NDS
Spud
Petrie
Bread MacKenzie
Nahas

Injured- Waite...Wright...BJ.

It's like comparing bananas and apples...fruit...but not the same.

2016 has very little to do with Rd 1-5 2017.
Well then it must be the coach so my logic is spot on . And nothing has changed with choking being 30 points up . its apples and apples .

Tell me which decade you are viewing this from...the 70's or 80's?

The modern game sees momentum change quickly...a 5 goal lead was blown in both games played yesterday.
It doesn't make it right Gas. Also consider how often have we come back from 5 goals down? The last Essendon Elimination Final comes to mind. Any others? :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back