Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
not saying that, just that iam far from confident in posting a win next week, i honestly wish i could share some of your confidence.

remember last time we played the doggies Daw kicked 6 goals, which was pretty much the difference between the teams, i would be VERY suprised if any of the forwards other than LT kicked more than 1 a 1/4 next week.

oh and we lost the previous game we played the doggies.
We won by 9 goals - if it was not getting kicked to him then it was going to get kicked to someone else. Dogs backs were woeful.

I would prefer to be 75% at round 1 and 100% come round 20. Just because Essendon prefer the opposite does not worry me.
No point being 100% if you're 10th come round 20. You do realise Essendon were relagated positions on the ladder by the AFL and still finished higher than us.

No point being 100% if you're 10th come round 20. You do realise Essendon were relagated positions on the ladder by the AFL and still finished higher than us.
Wait - they took drugs and won more games than us. I was actuality surprised that they doped and lost a game.

So far to go - the year before they were 8-1 and missed the 8. Biggest fall in the history of the game. Early is over rated.

Our recruiting team have a lot to answer for. Brad McKenzie, Sam Jacobs. These 2 are brothers. Slow, small and can't win own ball. Useless in todays game.
Sick of Scotts post match interviews. His latest quote " We will hold the players REALLY accountable". It's like when lawyers say "we will STRENUOSLY defend this".
After what happened last year and after 4 years of BS altitude training its time for him to stand down at the end of this year if we don't make the 8. How much more motivation did we need than a Friday night game against the cheats after what happened to us last year.
Don't start me on McMahon and half a dozen other list cloggers that should have been delisted or traded last year.
I feel better now.
Have a great day.
I've created a Frankenstien by combining Sam Wright and Ben Jacobs.

Scott and Crocker hav been there since 2009. That's 5 years. Its too long. The players need new faces. A new voice. It seems like yes they are behind him, but he doesnt inspire them. You keep hearing the same voice, year after year and in the end you are just going through the motions. He doesnt motivate them anymore. We need a new coach who has a different vision for the club. Look at where J Gibson and D Hale have taken their games, under a new coach.

While Scott might be in trouble if we don't get our act together, the next person that says Laidley wasn't that bad gets it.

Um I'm gonna get it then... with far worse resources and support he made 3 finals series including a top 4 result.

He wasn't Barrassi but I'm not sure that he wasn't better than Brad just yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Um I'm gonna get it then... with far worse resources and support he made 3 finals series including a top 4 result.

He wasn't Barrassi but I'm not sure that he wasn't better than Brad just yet.

Nah can't cop it mate. I'm sorry. We had to rebuild the list that managed an amazing 3 finals series in 7 seasons and only won 1 final in that time.

This is the rebuilding of that list.

If he was still there we wouldn't have Aaron Black. He would have asked for Harry Miller in return for Gibbo. Thats while he was putting other players on the trade table and telling them through the media.

For the most part I have disagrees with this thread... After the first two games of the season including the last quarter of today's match I think Brad is on a knives edge.... Something needs to be done to address this huge turn around in form... Better teams have sacked coaches for better performances... Time to start looking at all departments within the footy club. I am hoping that he will turn it around and we finish top 4 and win the flag, but I am not holding my breath.... Balls in your court Scott... Prove me wrong!

(Staying up to date with Trolls during the offseason via Tapatalk)

Scott and Crocker hav been there since 2009. That's 5 years. Its too long. The players need new faces. A new voice. It seems like yes they are behind him, but he doesnt inspire them. You keep hearing the same voice, year after year and in the end you are just going through the motions. He doesnt motivate them anymore. We need a new coach who has a different vision for the club. Look at where J Gibson and D Hale have taken their games, under a new coach.
This is ridiculous.

Well sure, and surrounded by champion players too.

If it wasnt for Boomer (again) and S.Thompson we would have lost the game, simple. Nothing about Scott's coaching performance last night contributed to the win. 29 points sounds ok but the reality was very different I think most people with half a brain would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back