Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it wasnt for Boomer (again) and S.Thompson we would have lost the game, simple. Nothing about Scott's coaching performance last night contributed to the win. 29 points sounds ok but the reality was very different I think most people with half a brain would agree.

Correct. People with only half a brain would agree with you Jack.

If it wasnt for Boomer (again) and S.Thompson we would have lost the game, simple. Nothing about Scott's coaching performance last night contributed to the win. 29 points sounds ok but the reality was very different I think most people with half a brain would agree.

Winning any game while we are flat is a good result. They made it a scrap in the 1st half. Heaping the blame onto Scott for every result is like blaming the umpires for a loss - there should be more accountability placed on the players. Coach - umps etc are just excuses as most supporters don't like going after the players.

We need to win 2 of our next 4.

Yes its frightening how much we rely on our oldest player. The 29 points flattered us. Hope internally we aren't patting ourselves on the back saying we have turned the corner. My hope for next week.

1. Don't play any injured/sick players.
2. Levi to start (assuming he is selected).
3. Keep Petrie back in the forward 50. When we get a back 50 clearance we have someone to kick to.

Winning any game while we are flat is a good result. They made it a scrap in the 1st half. Heaping the blame onto Scott for every result is like blaming the umpires for a loss - there should be more accountability placed on the players. Coach - umps etc are just excuses as most supporters don't like going after the players.

Essentially, North either doesn't have a top 4 playing list or a top 4 coach - because we are certainly not playing like a top 4 side. So are you saying the coach is doing a good job but the playing list is not very good?

Essentially, North either doesn't have a top 4 playing list or a top 4 coach - because we are certainly not playing like a top 4 side. So are you saying the coach is doing a good job but the playing list is not very good?

We are 5-7 in 2014. That is where I think our list is at.

Too many people put too much emphasis on role of the coach. Pagan at Blues and Roos at Melbourne. The players can make a good coach look ordinary.

We are turning into Richmond supporters with all this sack Scott rubbish.

We are 5-7 in 2014. That is where I think our list is at.

Too many people put too much emphasis on role of the coach. Pagan at Blues and Roos at Melbourne. The players can make a good coach look ordinary.

We are turning into Richmond supporters with all this sack Scott rubbish.
There is no doubt that bad players can make a good coach look ordinary - but a bad coach can make good players look ordinary - think Schimmelbusch at North or Thomas at St Kilda. We do not want to miss our window with a coach who is unable to take us to the next level.

There is no doubt that bad players can make a good coach look ordinary - but a bad coach can make good players look ordinary - think Schimmelbusch at North or Thomas at St Kilda. We do not want to miss our window with a coach who is unable to take us to the next level.

Shimma was stiff - 93 was a break out year for Carey, Stevens, Schwass. Martyn and Longmire. Archer joined in 92. If he stayed on in 93 things could have been different.

Oh, and Hansen was crap. Drop him forever.

Fixed it for ya! :thumbsu:

Shimma was stiff - 93 was a break out year for Carey, Stevens, Schwass. Martyn and Longmire. Archer joined in 92. If he stayed on in 93 things could have been different.
He must have been very unlucky indeed - Pagan took almost the exact same list from 4th last to 3rd in a year...that is VERY bad luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tell port fans about blaming umpires, they still believe its a conspiracy.

Oh so many times this.

"NICK Dal Santo blames poor form for North Melbourne's uncharacteristic low-scoring start to 2014, dismissing suggestions the Roos are struggling to adapt to a new game plan."

This. I actually wouldn't of cared if we lost. More heat on Brad Scott. The quicker he's gone, the better. Blind supporters gunna hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back