Play Nice Bye bye Brad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On evidence so far I would still put Laidley clearly above Scott as a tactical coach.

In terms of list management and figurehead for growing the club etc, Scott clearly superior.

We may or may not go places with Scott, but i'm confident Laidley would be have got more success out of this group so far. Scott really needs to start getting some results, we can't always be making excuses and 'looking to next year'.
... Until I realised we had Will Sierakowski last year I had a comeback that didn't completely suck. Damnit.

If it wasnt for Boomer (again) and S.Thompson we would have lost the game, simple. Nothing about Scott's coaching performance last night contributed to the win. 29 points sounds ok but the reality was very different I think most people with half a brain would agree.
True. Most people with half a brain would agree.You (with half a brain) seem to be gathering more and more half-brained supporters.
Sad really.

True. Most people with half a brain would agree.You (with half a brain) seem to be gathering more and more half-brained supporters.
Sad really.

Not really an insult, as half of my brain would be 10 of yours, lol:p

If it wasnt for Boomer (again) and S.Thompson we would have lost the game, simple. Nothing about Scott's coaching performance last night contributed to the win. 29 points sounds ok but the reality was very different I think most people with half a brain would agree.
Looking like a much better win now. I am sure Hardwick would be happy with no goals in a half and to win by 1 point.

2 goals and 29 points would be like Christmas to a Tiger supporter. Dogs will trouble a lot of clubs this year.

Where are the haters???

Out coached Hinkley with our captain and vice captain out.
It was a great win, but I'm curious, how did Brad out coach Hinkley? The team that wins the showdown usually has a flat game the week after. The boys have brought Brad some time. Im sure we'll revisit this thread at the end of the year!

It was a great win, but I'm curious, how did Brad out coach Hinkley? The team that wins the showdown usually has a flat game the week after. The boys have brought Brad some time. Im sure we'll revisit this thread at the end of the year!
We lose its because of Scott.

We win and it's not because of Scott??

End of the day you have zero idea if he is any good - unless you are inner sanctum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

got the best out of his troops tonite
must have been at least a dozen coach killer clangers but the team got thru it
good effort with 2 leaders out
well coached

Three rounds in and have conceded an average of 81 points. Certainly seems the defensive aspect of the game plan is improved. Having said that, we still got horribly opened up end-to-end on a few occasions today.

Three rounds in and have conceded an average of 81 points. Certainly seems the defensive aspect of the game plan is improved. Having said that, we still got horribly opened up end-to-end on a few occasions today.

That's true we did get opened up a fair few times, but Port has the ability to do that to the best teams aswell.

I know this doesn't reflect on his game day coaching, but his reaction today is an example of how much he is invested into this footy club. He rides the highs and lows as much as any of us, which I think is great. I did the same thing when the siren blew except I was high fiving mid-air and no one was in my house..

Hey Reacher, you must be kicking yourself that we won.

Yep. We got opened up like an Employee at Tender Touch. :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back