• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares it didn't help them. They only kicked 4 goals for the game!

Good win by the 1's. Great 2nd quarter set up the win & withstood a brief comeback in the 3rd. Some late goals after the sting was out of the game flattered Parkdale in the end.

Season over for Parkdale with Mazenod only a real chance to get into the 4 from here.

Seems Parkdale have a lot of guys that have been playing forever. Same guys have made them very competitive in C Section but how long can the Sullivans and Co keep going.

Who cares it didn't help them. They only kicked 4 goals for the game!

Good win by the 1's. Great 2nd quarter set up the win & withstood a brief comeback in the 3rd. Some late goals after the sting was out of the game flattered Parkdale in the end.

Season over for Parkdale with Mazenod only a real chance to get into the 4 from here.
The players that had to put up with that cheat care.And it wasn't as easy as you say.How come when Ormond kick 20 the opposition always kick heaps as well?

There are games that are won, there are games that are lost and there are games that are thrown away.... Well done MHSOB on a never say die effort.
MHSOB led by 28 points in the 3rd quarter but Ajax fought back to lead by 19 points going into time on in the last quarter...
MHSOB kicked the last 4 goals in 5 minutes against an Ajax side which really never deserved to win all day.
Ajax lost it from the coaching bench ...... why would Ajax never learn what to do in those circumstances?No message came out to slow it down or to flood the defence, and MHSOB fought to the end.
The umpire mentioned above gave some appalling decisions but he cannot be blamed for Ajax's loss

MHS were completely down and out, but AJAX actually called the 'Tempo' footy ( although unprofessionally, they did not hold the ball aloft ala their afl counterparts). This was when they were 19 pts up. Poor coaching in that Dukes should have gone behind the ball to sit in front of the MHS forwards. He had kicked six but such a move perhaps would have been more shrewd.

Ps, you cannot blame the umpires for undisciplined acts in opposition forward lines by certain AJAX players. Especially when the ball hasn't even gone back to the middle after a goal.

Also, can a bloke kick five in such a close one and not get named in the best?

You generally seem to have a decent understanding of the game, but your comments about the poor standard contradict that. Both sides were up against it in very blowy conditions. I would've thought it was a fairly honest performance.

Thanks, I try to see at least one seniors game a weekend plus the kids games on Sunday. I've picked up a bit while watching! I didn't think the wind was much of a factor - certainly in comparison to the average day at EP. It completely died away at a couple of points in the second half - and Hampton broke away in the third quarter, when they were kicking into it. Maybe I was a bit harsh. But like you say - each to his own!

At least the VAFA has come to its senses and decided that the finals will be held at the Junction Oval-possibly the best surface to play footy on outside the MCG IMO-and Sandringham, never at Sportscover Arena. Can you imagine the embarassment the VAFA C Section comp would be in if the C Section Grand was played at Sportscover Arena-where there is wind all to one of the ground, ground surface is apalling, no or very little atmosphere at all, especially if the forecast for windy with showers on GF day.

The acid is right on Ajax now. With Oakleigh (almost unbeatable at Scammell) and Mazenod at EP in the last 2 weeks they've left the door ajar for Mazenod to walk through after dropping one on the weekend. Round 18 looms as a massive one.

At least the VAFA has come to its senses and decided that the finals will be held at the Junction Oval-possibly the best surface to play footy on outside the MCG IMO-and Sandringham, never at Sportscover Arena. Can you imagine the embarassment the VAFA C Section comp would be in if the C Section Grand was played at Sportscover Arena-where there is wind all to one of the ground, ground surface is apalling, no or very little atmosphere at all, especially if the forecast for windy with showers on GF day.

Jas, Your amazing. You speak as though C Section is the highest level of competition in the VAFA. Sounds that way when A & B are actually playing their finals at Artic Park.

Sounds that way when A & B are actually playing their finals at Artic Park.

I thought Arctic Park was Westbourne (now Arctic Park II since the move across the road)???

Suits me because its nice and close to home, but the surface needs a bit of work...

There would be no atmosphere if you were their Jas

I think most of the finalists like Hampton Rovers, Oakleigh, Ormond, & AJAX are relieved that MHSOB won't be there in September, because the way the Unicorns are playing now, I reckon they would've caused those teams I've mentioned some problems in the finals. If MHSOB were in the finals mix, how you'd think the Unicorns would've gone in September?

I think most of the finalists like Hampton Rovers, Oakleigh, Ormond, & AJAX are relieved that MHSOB won't be there in September, because the way the Unicorns are playing now, I reckon they would've caused those teams I've mentioned some problems in the finals. If MHSOB were in the finals mix, how you'd think the Unicorns would've gone in September?

Does it matter they wont be there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todays umpiring was just ridiculous.
Blatant bigotry! I'm sick and tired of you people treating us the way you do. It's discrimination. Grow up and get over it.

too far yosi. you took it too far. i was one that thought like this but its silly. i think we are being descriminated against but for aour success. the race issue is only one because you are making it one. the umpiring really looked to biased on the weekend. no explanation can be made for some of the decisions except that the umpires were against ajax. we should not of last that game. we showed we were better for most of the time but let it slip and then the umpires too it away from us. it will make it a tougher road but our boys have prooved in the last month they have what it takes. don't dicsount the ajax football club. they will be playing at sandringham in 6 more weeks.

the Parkdale Ressies Ump Has Now Surpassed The Ajax And Monash Ones,what A Cheat If It Wasn't For Him They Would Have Got Done By Heaps More.his 25 Metres Were Around 45,one Was Twice The Length Of The Cricket Pitch.

Finally! I Only Saw The Second Half When We Played Them Earlier In The Year And We Thought He Was Very Bad. If You Pople Think Our Guy Who Does A Great Job Is Cheating I Dont Know What You Can Say About The Parkdale Umpire. I Am Surprised They Are Not Playing In The Finals With Him Being The Umpire. He Is Bad As What We Got In The Game Of Seniors On Saturday Against Melbourne High.

Thats spelling stupid,,getting a bit worried at Hampton your just like Sandringham, SOFT

It's actually grammar you knob because the spelling of the word is correct. It's just the wrong word!
And it is writing you idiot. Would you say Mike Sheahan writes for the Herald Sun? If he wrote something as stupid as that we would say that Mike Sheahan is a poor writer like yourself. Don't argue back when you're completely wrong!
Ormond are just like Ormond supporters.....half-wits.

Finally! I Only Saw The Second Half When We Played Them Earlier In The Year And We Thought He Was Very Bad. If You Pople Think Our Guy Who Does A Great Job Is Cheating I Dont Know What You Can Say About The Parkdale Umpire. I Am Surprised They Are Not Playing In The Finals With Him Being The Umpire. He Is Bad As What We Got In The Game Of Seniors On Saturday Against Melbourne High.

NO WAY GOLDY OR YOSI are from Ajax....
One thing about our Club.......the education of our members is better than that crap!
Guys, concentrate on another section in the VAFA and leave us alone in C Grade...

NO WAY GOLDY OR YOSI are from Ajax....
One thing about our Club.......the education of our members is better than that crap!
Guys, concentrate on another section in the VAFA and leave us alone in C Grade...

Further to my above message... Maybe I am wrong ????:) but can Yosi and Goldy tell me where they daven?

Further to my above message... Maybe I am wrong ????:) but can Yosi and Goldy tell me where they daven?

What i do in my own time and when/where i pray is nothing to do with you Mazal. We may support the same footy club but i don't put trust in others over the internet.

too far yosi. you took it too far. i was one that thought like this but its silly. i think we are being descriminated against but for aour success. the race issue is only one because you are making it one. the umpiring really looked to biased on the weekend. no explanation can be made for some of the decisions except that the umpires were against ajax. we should not of last that game. we showed we were better for most of the time but let it slip and then the umpires too it away from us. it will make it a tougher road but our boys have prooved in the last month they have what it takes. don't dicsount the ajax football club. they will be playing at sandringham in 6 more weeks.

Goldy its called spellcheck, use it please this is embarassing. You also need grammar check you twit.

What i do in my own time and when/where i pray is nothing to do with you Mazal. We may support the same footy club but i don't put trust in others over the internet.

Fair enough Yosi,,, but I cannot believe the crap that you post... I just had to make sure!!!!
gey gezinter heit!!

Fair enough Yosi,,, but I cannot believe the crap that you post... I just had to make sure!!!!
gey gezinter heit!!

Nazal...just because he knows how to use Google doesn't mean he's Jewish!
Both Goldy and Yosi are aliases mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back