• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we are being descriminated against but for our success.

Goldy do you see 9-6 in C section as being successful. You are a there abouts team in C Grade most would agree that is not success.

And the whole discrimination thing as you said is only bought upon by members of the Ajax football club, yu guys are the ones making an issue out of nothing

Thats spelling stupid,,getting a bit worried at Hampton your just like Sandringham, SOFT

Sandringham soft??? You don't win VFL grand finals from being soft and in recent years there hasn't been a team better than Sandy at racking up premierships (1992, 1994, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006). The 2006 team would have annihilated any A grade Ammo team. They would simply too fast and hard at it - i reckon a 20 goal spanking would be a good result for the ammos best. Who's your team? Ormond? make it 30 goals plus.

Fact is ammo footy is a lot softer than the VFA/VFL, as well as a most other suburban comps. This isn't a bad thing. I was king hit both on and off the field against Port Melbourne and Oakleigh in the old VFA days. I played in the ammos too and it was like playing "resort" footy in comparison.

To cop a spray from some pissant c section fan is as insulting as it is laughable.

who is the best utility in c grade football.

i think it has to be michael flahive from hampton

think about it, who is so good at sitting on benches in grand finals when they are getting smashed, so good apparently playing 2s these days and not getting a touch, umpiring a bit these days and how could i forget about all his aliases on bigfooty

now thats what i call a utility

lucabake

Sandringham soft??? You don't win VFL grand finals from being soft and in recent years there hasn't been a team better than Sandy at racking up premierships (1992, 1994, 1997, 2000, 2004, 2005, 2006). The 2006 team would have annihilated any A grade Ammo team. They would simply too fast and hard at it - i reckon a 20 goal spanking would be a good result for the ammos best. Who's your team? Ormond? make it 30 goals plus.

Fact is ammo footy is a lot softer than the VFA/VFL, as well as a most other suburban comps. This isn't a bad thing. I was king hit both on and off the field against Port Melbourne and Oakleigh in the old VFA days. I played in the ammos too and it was like playing "resort" footy in comparison.

To cop a spray from some pissant c section fan is as insulting as it is laughable.
Well go to another site.Its what we always said at Port,Sandy are soft too many hits against the Burra, softie.
You would have struggled without those Demons in your team,have a look how well Port is going without AFL players and if you think the Ammoes is soft go to another site and if you did play against the old Port you would have been shitting yourself.
Remember 1977 100 points i think,go away and play with your handbag

The 2006 team would have annihilated any A grade Ammo team. They would simply too fast and hard at it - i reckon a 20 goal spanking would be a good result for the ammos best. Who's your team? Ormond? make it 30 goals plus.
Pissant, why on earth you would compare a VFL premiership team to beat an A Grade Ammo's team???? No sh!t they would destroy them!

Who compared the VFL/VFA to VAFA anyway?? Oh it was you, all Bedford was stating is that Sandringham are soft, not my opinion, but it's his...

Off you go pissant

Goldy do you see 9-6 in C section as being successful. You are a there abouts team in C Grade most would agree that is not success.

And the whole discrimination thing as you said is only bought upon by members of the Ajax football club, yu guys are the ones making an issue out of nothing

hotdigitydog..... spot on. It's the pot calling the kettle black. You can't have it both ways. :thumbsu: your posts.

Pissant, why on earth you would compare a VFL premiership team to beat an A Grade Ammo's team???? No sh!t they would destroy them!

Who compared the VFL/VFA to VAFA anyway?? Oh it was you, all Bedford was stating is that Sandringham are soft, not my opinion, but it's his...

Off you go pissant

I'm just pointing out some dumb ass comment from someone living on the highs of 1977. I think the last borough flag was 1980. (Then they were embarassed by Billy Swan in the late 80s and then by Werribee in the 90s. They had to call that game off earlier because the Port crowd ran out on to the field trying to king hit Werribee players). Sure they had some tough players but they also had many thugs.

So when Bedford slanders Sandy as being soft, i'll defend them to the hilt. You can not win one VFA/VFL premiership if your soft, let alone 7 of the past 15.

Sandy have struggled this year but are still in the hunt. They chased Robbins late last year but couldn't match the Ormond offer, otherwise he would be playing for the Zebras. Go and enjoy your ammo footy.

I'm just pointing out some dumb ass comment from someone living on the highs of 1977. I think the last borough flag was 1980. (Then they were embarassed by Billy Swan in the late 80s and then by Werribee in the 90s. They had to call that game off earlier because the Port crowd ran out on to the field trying to king hit Werribee players). Sure they had some tough players but they also had many thugs.

So when Bedford slanders Sandy as being soft, i'll defend them to the hilt. You can not win one VFA/VFL premiership if your soft, let alone 7 of the past 15.

Sandy have struggled this year but are still in the hunt. They chased Robbins late last year but couldn't match the Ormond offer, otherwise he would be playing for the Zebras. Go and enjoy your ammo footy.
Couldn't match Ormonds offer,what a job in overalls fitting sprinklers.No he didn't want to play with softc@@@@,i will enjoy my ammo footy better than watching Melbourne hasbeens running around in a SOFT jumper,even the Jackas have more guts(sorry Mazel)

tell you what, MHSOBA's form in the last month as been as good as any in the comp.
pretty impressive

I agree...they were hungry for the ball last week against Ajax and have plenty of talented fast running onballers.
Amazing how they were fighting relegation a few weeks ago, and now look the goods..
I said when Ajax met them the 1st time around that I was surprised they had not won many games at that stage .. so well done to the MHSOB

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

10-look-who-is-snoring.jpg

(The discerning reader may also see the applicability of this to many other posts currently on this thread)

Can I please join "Let me tell you how good I was" club?
I've got a ripper year 9 table tennis story if anyone wants to hear it. Lets just say I was up against the biggest trash talking table tennis team that Whitefrias had to offer.
Would that story qualify for the club?? Its about as relevant as the one above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who is the best utility in c grade football.

i think it has to be michael flahive from hampton

think about it, who is so good at sitting on benches in grand finals when they are getting smashed, so good apparently playing 2s these days and not getting a touch, umpiring a bit these days and how could i forget about all his aliases on bigfooty

now thats what i call a utility

lucabake

Nice bit of homework there. Flattered to have another member in the fan club.
Q. Got any evidence to confirm these aliases? Your little mate Cleary confronted me with his bullsh.it story about me posting under his name and was pretty quick to pull up when the heat was on. CAT! Believe whatever hearsay you like, but have confirmation before making these loose accusations.

Can I please join "Let me tell you how good I was" club?
I've got a ripper year 9 table tennis story if anyone wants to hear it. Lets just say I was up against the biggest trash talking table tennis team that Whitefrias had to offer.
Would that story qualify for the club?? Its about as relevant as the one above.

Did you play in the bunker looking thing that would lok better on the set of M.A.S.H.?

Off you go pissant

so dont defend him if its not your view that sandy are soft. and he did not directly compare the two teams but he raised the issue since (i assume) he represents a c grade club (did someone say ormond?).

and bedford.. cant say anyone really cares what happened in 1977 to be a 'c' grade local footy supporter and say that the current sandy team is soft is pretty stupid.. like to see u out there to back up your statement

I think I speak for a lot of people when I say I don't give a sh*t about Sandy or Port or the VFL/VFA. Incorrect grammar or spelling does not worry me either.

Lets get back to C grade ammos.

Any predictions on this weekends games?

Couldn't match Ormonds offer,what a job in overalls fitting sprinklers.No he didn't want to play with softc@@@@,i will enjoy my ammo footy better than watching Melbourne hasbeens running around in a SOFT jumper,even the Jackas have more guts(sorry Mazel)

Here you go again, calling the mighty zebra soft. If you knew something about footy you would know that soft teams simply don't win flags. And that's across all different standards of footy, from the AFL to the under 19s c section. So every time you get on here saying how soft they are you are declaring your lack of knowledge of the game. And every time you get on here bagging the Zebra i'll give it back. It is an easy arguement to win and you continually look stupid for it. You have no cred whatsoever.

I never brought the VFL into this forum. Bedford did, I'm just defending them.

Re. c section i reckon the 4 is set and Oakleigh are the team to beat. I reckon Ormond will struggle at Junction Oval as they lack the leg speed and Hampton had better rediscover their mojo soon. Ajax are very good but not as good as the krushers. Should be a good grand final at the GREATEST FOOTY GROUND ON THE PLANET, Beach Rd Oval. A man can grab a beer and watch fine ammo footy from the balcony - seabreezes and schooners - I could go one now.

so dont defend him if its not your view that sandy are soft. and he did not directly compare the two teams but he raised the issue since (i assume) he represents a c grade club (did someone say ormond?).

and bedford.. cant say anyone really cares what happened in 1977 to be a 'c' grade local footy supporter and say that the current sandy team is soft is pretty stupid.. like to see u out there to back up your statement
Sorry but i never compared ammoes to VFA that was the goose freame,yes off topic i am sorry but just read his last post he is still going on.
I will never compare Hampton to the soft Zebras again,i apologise once again.

Hampton V Parkdale (At home Hampton Just but they seem to have lost there early season form)
Ormond V Oakleigh (Oakleigh if they can limit Robbins and Martinov)
Friars V Mazenod (Mazenod they have to much to play for)
Rupo V Melb High (the High School Easily)
Ajax V Monash (Ajax to bounce back from last weeks defeat)

Hampton over Parkdale - goes without saying.
Ormond over Oakleigh in a close one - I suspect at home and with so much on the line Ormond will stake one last claim for a top 2 spot.
Mazenod over Friars - should keep the door open on a finals berth with a comfortable win.
MHSOB over Rupo - High School boys to continue their good run of form in a close encounter.
Ajax over Monash - Ashers have surprised me. They were woeful in the 2 games against Hampton, but obviously must be doing something right to still have had a chance at a finals berth up until last weekend. On the rebound Ajax might romp this one home.

Hampton over Parkdale - goes without saying.
Ormond over Oakleigh in a close one - I suspect at home and with so much on the line Ormond will stake one last claim for a top 2 spot.
Mazenod over Friars - should keep the door open on a finals berth with a comfortable win.
MHSOB over Rupo - High School boys to continue their good run of form in a close encounter.
Ajax over Monash - Ashers have surprised me. They were woeful in the 2 games against Hampton, but obviously must be doing something right to still have had a chance at a finals berth up until last weekend. On the rebound Ajax might romp this one home.
What ^^^^^ says.

I like your tips Uncle Mick. Crunch game for the 'Monds, win this one & we're back in the hunt.

I heard that Michael Ritterman is making a comeback tomorrow for Ajax.... should be interesting to see if he can still get a kick or 2.:thumbsu:

Here you go again, calling the mighty zebra soft. If you knew something about footy you would know that soft teams simply don't win flags. And that's across all different standards of footy, from the AFL to the under 19s c section. So every time you get on here saying how soft they are you are declaring your lack of knowledge of the game. And every time you get on here bagging the Zebra i'll give it back. It is an easy arguement to win and you continually look stupid for it. You have no cred whatsoever.

I never brought the VFL into this forum. Bedford did, I'm just defending them.

Re. c section i reckon the 4 is set and Oakleigh are the team to beat. I reckon Ormond will struggle at Junction Oval as they lack the leg speed and Hampton had better rediscover their mojo soon. Ajax are very good but not as good as the krushers. Should be a good grand final at the GREATEST FOOTY GROUND ON THE PLANET, Beach Rd Oval. A man can grab a beer and watch fine ammo footy from the balcony - seabreezes and schooners - I could go one now.

Don't think you can have a beer on the balcony anymore mate. Just inside the social club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back