• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon I saw this bloke running around in the magoos last week for rupo # 7 :D:D:D

and then after the game he was dressed like this...........
streets_lion.jpg

Gee, you blokes must be desperate. He has got to be close to 50. You are kidding arn't you?

Michael Ritterman is good enough to play at that age, but actually he is part of a Legends game with over 60 Ajax players tomorrow at noon... lots of hammies already from training and that is before the game..

today was verrrryyy satisfying, oakleigh.. oakleigh.. oakleigh
tsk tsk hope they didnt put all there eggs into there mid-season basket trying to get back into the 4

final 4 all but set.. can barely split them tho

Ajax won well over Monash Blues today..Scrappy game and the wind at Elsternwick Park was tricky at ground level.
Dukes fabulous again...and good to see Rapaport bounce back after a shocker last week.....
It's on now with the last 2 games of the year and the all important double chance up for grabs... Ajax threw away a big chance last week with it's last kick loss to MHSOB ,so this week's clash against Oakleigh should be a beauty.

While the Rovers have assured themselves of a place in the 2nd Semi Final after a big win against Parkdale which ended the Vultres hopes of making the finals, the race for the other spot is still up for grabs. Any one of Ormond, Oakleigh & AJAX could get 2nd and possibly play against the Rovers in a few weeks time in the 2nd semi. The Oakleigh-AJAX match next week is sure to be a very good game.

Great win by the 'Monds yesterday. Oakleigh looked very ordinary & junk time goals flattered the score a fair bit. Should have been a 10 goal win. But a win is a win.

Interesting last 2 games coming up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Parkdale were totally shocking on Saturday. When you think they had everything to play for-a possible spot in the finals considering AJAX's loss to MHSOB last week, to put in a performance like that, was bad. That ends any chance the Vultures have of making the finals. About MHSOB, watch out for this side in C Section in 2009. They'll make the finals next year.

I thought Parkdale were totally shocking on Saturday. When you think they had everything to play for-a possible spot in the finals considering AJAX's loss to MHSOB last week, to put in a performance like that, was bad. That ends any chance the Vultures have of making the finals. About MHSOB, watch out for this side in C Section in 2009. They'll make the finals next year.

Jas, I think Hampton had a bit more to play for.. No matter who they were playing was going to be a big win.

Cheers. Can't speak highly enough of the man. it was great to see all 3 sides put in the performances they did. Need no greater incentive to finish of the season well now (if the opportunity in front of us wasn't enough already).

What happened at your namesake on the weekend? Oakleigh had the one more scoring shot, but it seems the last 4 goals flattered their score.

And what of Mazenod? I noticed a post stating Friars kicked the last 6. Coupled with their scoreline of 9.21 I'm amazed they could almost single-handedly shut the door on their own finals aspirations. Big ask now, though if they can upset us and Oakleigh can get over Ajax next week Rd.18 is a massive game for that last spot in the 4.

Cheers. Can't speak highly enough of the man. it was great to see all 3 sides put in the performances they did. Need no greater incentive to finish of the season well now (if the opportunity in front of us wasn't enough already).

What happened at your namesake on the weekend? Oakleigh had the one more scoring shot, but it seems the last 4 goals flattered their score.

And what of Mazenod? I noticed a post stating Friars kicked the last 6. Coupled with their scoreline of 9.21 I'm amazed they could almost single-handedly shut the door on their own finals aspirations. Big ask now, though if they can upset us and Oakleigh can get over Ajax next week Rd.18 is a massive game for that last spot in the 4.

Mick from all at Friars our deepest condolences, Carry was obviously one of those ripper blokes that make footy clubs a special place to be!

The Nodders on Saturday absolutely blew it and then were run down by our blokes in the last quarter. Lot of feeling in the game after an altercation at 3/4 time and heckling regarding D1 by their supporters. Our guys have tried hard all year and are very proud to wear the Blue & Gold despite the lack of success over the past few years. I have no doubt that if the group can stick together they will relaunch strongly from D1 next year.

Great wins by the Monds 1s and 2s against a good side like Oakleigh,the last 4 goals by the Krushers made it a bit more respectable.The 2nds game was a ripper played in great spirit by both sides ,no false bravado or push and shoves just good footy.I have been critical of the 2s umps from Monash,Parkdale and Ajax but the Oakleigh ump was very fair to both sides well done.A great day for local clubs,there were no school ties on show.

Oakleigh were never in it. We had kicked 6 before they got their first & they were playing catch up footy from there on. The last qtr they kicked 4.10. 4 would have been rushed & the rest were bombs from outside the 40m arc.

Very ordinary they looked. As Bedford said, great game in the 2's with top spot on the line. Wasteful kicking by us should have seen us winning by at least 8 goals. They love to whinge too when they are getting beaten.

.I have been critical of the 2s umps from Monash,Parkdale and Ajax but the Oakleigh ump was very fair to both sides well done.

2's umps
Monash - Can't remember
Parkdale - Poor but not the worst
Whitefriars - MIA
MHSOB - OK
Ormond - Very Average
Ajax - Very Good (yes you read correctly)
Mazenod - Good
Oakleigh - Very Good
Hampton - Awful

Cheers for the words Jack. Ripper bloke wouldn't half cut it, describing Graham. Had been there every Tues/Thurs/Sat for as long as I can remember. You just can't replace blokes like that.

Gunn.... they are awful. Truly the worst breed of people I've come across in footy. The 2's umpire is a gem. I umpired with him in Rd.1. Top bloke and a good umpire too. Their senior side are a quality unit, but the club as a whole are a bunch of feral things. It's quite sad that people have such a poor view of the club when they're clearly doing all the right things on the field. Anyway, they're not worth getting RSI over.

Final Word is a joker. If he genuinely believes the Ajax bloke is a decent umpire he's kidding himself - or is the man in question (which begs the question why didn't he pass judgement on Rupos ump?). Parkdale bloke has generally been disgracefully biased, but I'm pleased to say he was good on the weekend. Obviously taken the criticism on board and made an effort.

You must be THE Ajax ump,you have to be kidding

This guy you are all bagging for Ajax Reserves did a great job the last 2 weeks.... maybe he did read the continual critisicm and took it seriously...
You have to admire the guy for trying... after all , he does it for the love of the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back