• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate i wouldn piss on half your team if they were on fire let alone come and drink beer with you, scum.. one of the lowest acts i have seen all year. ney ever.

I watched most of Mazenods games this year and have seen both games vs Hampton Rovers. While I agree it was a pretty ordinary act by the Mazenod player, I wouldn't be getting on my high horse if I was a Hampton Rovers player/supporter. In the first game there were at least five questionable acts by Hampton Rovers players and one which was down right dangerous which went unnoticed by the umpires.
I find it truely amazing that the biggest sniping team in C-Grade take the moral high ground when it comes to these types of incidents.
In regards to the after match drinks, that is just a piss weak excuse from a club that will never amount to anything. Regardless of what goes on on the field, you always go in for a drink after game. I can tell you that not many Mazenod guys wanted to have a beer the first time around but they did so.
In regards to promotion this year, I am going to put a motion forward at the next VAFA AGM that Hampton aren't allowed to play higher than C-Grade. They just waste everyones time in B-Grade as they will just get relegated anyway...

I watched most of Mazenods games this year and have seen both games vs Hampton Rovers. While I agree it was a pretty ordinary act by the Mazenod player, I wouldn't be getting on my high horse if I was a Hampton Rovers player/supporter. In the first game there were at least five questionable acts by Hampton Rovers players and one which was down right dangerous which went unnoticed by the umpires.
I find it truely amazing that the biggest sniping team in C-Grade take the moral high ground when it comes to these types of incidents.
In regards to the after match drinks, that is just a piss weak excuse from a club that will never amount to anything. Regardless of what goes on on the field, you always go in for a drink after game. I can tell you that not many Mazenod guys wanted to have a beer the first time around but they did so.
In regards to promotion this year, I am going to put a motion forward at the next VAFA AGM that Hampton aren't allowed to play higher than C-Grade. They just waste everyones time in B-Grade as they will just get relegated anyway...

On ya mate... compelling stuff - talk about wasting everybodies time.
You show me the rule book were it says you always come in for a beer and ill show you one where its alright to kick a bloke from behind while his on the ground.. dont talk about moral high ground with me mate please.

haha great post there 'justafan'! I look forward to seeing you at the AGM! Maybe you should concentrate on your own club, rather than worrying about another with over 50 years more history & an A grade premiership against its name. Sounds like you're a bit annoyed that the two promoted clubs to C grade this year are both above you on the ladder and will play finals! :rolleyes: Just don't complain to the VAFA this time if we manage to get one of our players on the front cover of the Amateur Footballer this week. Once is enough. Where are you "kicking" on for your mad Monday celebrations?

How's the ground FAN? in good nick?

Would have to be one of the better grounds going around. Still plenty of grass coverage. Centre wicket's a bog heap, but you expect that - there are plenty worse. Will not be able to get away with the moulded boots.

As for the kicking incidents, let the tribunal deal with it. Was poor form by both individuals, but we've all had brain snaps at some point in our careers. The ressies one in particualr will be kicking himself (pardon the pun, but it had to done) cos he looked a quality 2's footballer and it's going to cost him his spot in a finals side and possibly stall his start to '09.
In reference to not hanging around for a beer, the fact that supporters and 2's players were carrying on behind our bench condoning that sort of behaviour was what got up the club. In hindsight, probably wasn't the right decision but there was a lot of frustration at the time and that was the decision made in the heat of the moment.

I'm curious about these 5 questionabe acts in the first encounter. And the bloke calling our No.15 a thug is one of the most laughable comments I've ever read. He wouldn't even know how to throw a punch.

Would have to be one of the better grounds going around. Still plenty of grass coverage. Centre wicket's a bog heap, but you expect that - there are plenty worse. Will not be able to get away with the moulded boots.

As for the kicking incidents, let the tribunal deal with it. Was poor form by both individuals, but we've all had brain snaps at some point in our careers. The ressies one in particualr will be kicking himself (pardon the pun, but it had to done) cos he looked a quality 2's footballer and it's going to cost him his spot in a finals side and possibly stall his start to '09.
In reference to not hanging around for a beer, the fact that supporters and 2's players were carrying on behind our bench condoning that sort of behaviour was what got up the club. In hindsight, probably wasn't the right decision but there was a lot of frustration at the time and that was the decision made in the heat of the moment.

I'm curious about these 5 questionabe acts in the first encounter. And the bloke calling our No.15 a thug is one of the most laughable comments I've ever read. He wouldn't even know how to throw a punch.

Uncle Mick, let me assure you that the Mazenod players were extremely disappointed with the actions of the two players concerned.
I will state this categorically that MOCFC does not condone these type of incidents and never will.
There have been many games over the years where incidents have accured that leave a sour taste but not going in for a drink after game is just bad form.

I'm not arguing with you champ. Every club has had their share of incidents the club doesn't condone.
I accept we made the wrong decision, but as I stated, in the heat of the moment and after the frustration of a loss we weren't happy with the blokes behind our bench making light of a subject as serious as kicking. That it happened in both games compounded this. There's no excusing the lack of attendance after the game, but unfortunately, like the ugly incidents that occured on the weekend, we can't take them back. We've got close to (if not) the youngest list in C Section. We're a young club that will learn from these situations.

Big win by the 'Monds on Saturday & rightly so. Whitefriars are a rabble & well & truely deserve their place in D1 next year. 1's & 2's ironically both won by 116pts.

Great return game from Miller. 4 goals for the game & plenty of the pill capped a great return for Millsy. Will add a lot to our midfield come finals time.

Down to the wire for 2nd spot. Hopefully Mazenod give Ajax what they gave to Hampton & we'll knock off MHSOB to claim 2nd spot.

Bit harsh on Friars. Apart from that flog 31 or 32, they were a good honest bunch that weren't quite up to it this year.

I highly doubt Mazenod will upset Ajax. Their 9 wins have all been home games and 8 losses away - or so we were told on Saturday. On form, Ajax at HQ should sew up the double chance.

What do we make of Oakleigh? Did they peak too early? Seem to be in a bit of trouble with a couple of key players missing and another might go at the tribunal.

Uncle Mick, let me assure you that the Mazenod players were extremely disappointed with the actions of the two players concerned.
I will state this categorically that MOCFC does not condone these type of incidents and never will.
There have been many games over the years where incidents have accured that leave a sour taste but not going in for a drink after game is just bad form.

You sound like a little bitch mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit harsh on Friars. Apart from that flog 31 or 32, they were a good honest bunch that weren't quite up to it this year.

I highly doubt Mazenod will upset Ajax. Their 9 wins have all been home games and 8 losses away - or so we were told on Saturday. On form, Ajax at HQ should sew up the double chance.

What do we make of Oakleigh? Did they peak too early? Seem to be in a bit of trouble with a couple of key players missing and another might go at the tribunal.
Mick the flog was wearing 80 on Saturday,what a waste of space,reminds me of Godfrey from the Demons a no talented hack.What he needs to realise is,tough is putting your head over the footy not belting blokes in the kidneys

[
What do we make of Oakleigh? Did they peak too early? Seem to be in a bit of trouble with a couple of key players missing and another might go at the tribunal.[/quote]

Oakleigh were disappointing, but do not write them off..Finals are different and they might lift.. The biggest problem they have is a lack of discipline on the field and strong umpiring in the Finals will make it even tougher for them... Saturday was a bad day for them, completely outclassed and outpaced.

[

Oakleigh were disappointing, but do not write them off..Finals are different and they might lift.. The biggest problem they have is a lack of discipline on the field and strong umpiring in the Finals will make it even tougher for them... Saturday was a bad day for them, completely outclassed and outpaced.[/quote]

Having trouble working out the quote system, Mazal?

On Friars, has anyone (Mihocek?) got word on the bloke from the ressies game against Rovers that looked to have broken his ankle? What was the result of that?

Having trouble working out the quote system, Mazal?

On Friars, has anyone (Mihocek?) got word on the bloke from the ressies game against Rovers that looked to have broken his ankle? What was the result of that?

Broken fibula. A plate and some screws put in there. Will be out of action for around 6 months.

Mick the flog was wearing 80 on Saturday,what a waste of space,reminds me of Godfrey from the Demons a no talented hack.What he needs to realise is,tough is putting your head over the footy not belting blokes in the kidneys

You really are a ****wit Bedford.

If you actually watch 31 or 80 or whatever number he happens to be wearing on the day you'll see that he never hits anyone. Yes, he's annoying and he niggles and tries not to give his opponent any space but in the 2 seasons i've seen him play he has never done anything that would warrant a report. In fact he's been on the end of several reportable incidents from frustrated opponents. He hasn't played a lot of football and he probably needs some more time in the 2s learning the game but he's done a respectable job on Robbins both times.

OMG Rupo what happened? This was meant 2 b the year. Not much comin out of D1 n Ajax the only danger. All the early talk amounted 2 nothin. Oakleigh will play finals. Hampton will play finals. Both teams r limpin in. Ajax r the team 2 beat n Ormond will scrape in 2 b on the back of Mat Robbins. Without him they b another also ran with the rest. Good effort from the teams comin up but its a long season n it gets tougher up in c. Nodders b disappointin 2. Had good momentum last year. Is that post right about them not winning away this year. Back to the drawin board.

rd 1: hampton > oakleigh 26 points

rd 2: oakleigh > ormond 35 points

rd 4: oaklieh > ajax 15 points

rd 5: hampton > ormond 15 points

rd 7: ajax > ormond 48 points

rd 8: hampton > ajax 71 points

rd 10: oakleigh > hampton 76 points

rd 11: ormond > hampton 49 points

rd 13: ajax > ormond 9 points

rd 14: ajax > hampton 40 points

rd 16: ormond > oakleigh 34 points

rd 17: ajax > oakeligh 75 points

AGGREGATE (vs other top 4 teams)

Ajax: +86 points (4W 2L)
Oakleigh: -9 points (3W 3L)
Hampton: -53 points (3W 3L)
Ormond: -24 points (2W 4L)

May have ****ed 1 or 2 bits up.. was a quick job.
Ajax raging homos.. i mean favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back