• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta feel sorry for Rupo... A kick away from going to B-section one year, the next they are headed back down to D grade! Just shows what a fine line it can be sometimes. If the big Dutchman hadn't have had a day out at the snakepit last year things might have been very different.

This guy you are all bagging for Ajax Reserves did a great job the last 2 weeks.... maybe he did read the continual critisicm and took it seriously...
You have to admire the guy for trying... after all , he does it for the love of the game...

I think you put it together in the wrong order. I have done mt best to reword it for you.

"After continual criticism he did a great job for the last 2 weeks cheating as usual, you have to admire a bloke that loves his club enough to cheat for them"

To me that sounds a little more correct

look all i know is that oakleigh are a deadset bunch of ****s.. they kicked 4 in a row and the were more or less jerking each other off .. best scenario for us is if we play them in the finals. can only hope

look all i know is that oakleigh are a deadset bunch of ****s.. they kicked 4 in a row and the were more or less jerking each other off .. best scenario for us is if we play them in the finals. can only hope
Thats a bit harsh,they are a good side,Ormond were just better on the day same as they were the first time around.I would rather them do well than a oldboys side or the sooks from Ajax

Big "in" for the 'Monds tomorrow, Miller makes his long awaited season debut after a few games in the 2's to get him back into it. Just in time to carve up the finals.

Big one out at Central Reserve this week. Personally, I think if you can't beat the Friars, you can't seriously consider yourself a genuine finals contender. Having said that, they've shown glimpses throughout the year that they're capable and with it all on the line you'd expect big things from them tomorrow.
Ormond should easily account for Friars. If Miller is back, that's a massive inclusion so late in the year and a handy game to ease him back in.
Monash I've been hypercritical of, but they've managed to pluck a few surprise wins. Winning form is good form and the High School boys are all about that at the moment. Should get home by around 4 goals.
This next one should be an interesting game given Parky pulled Rupo's pants down earlier in the year. Parky were pathetic last week. Too McGeorge conscious and as good as he has been over the journey for the amount of footy he had last week he made no impact. Got me stuffed why the kept going to him when the game was beyond them. For that reason I'll take the home side in a canter.
Match of the round out at Scummell. Rumours that the feral mob have lost a couple of handy players and last week's results portrays as much. Ajax have been a lot better in the 2nd half, dropping a close one to MHSOB for their only blemish since Rd.10. Still like Oakleigh in a tight one at the Krusherdome.

Could not get to training last night...
I heard Ajax has 5 Senior players out injured for the Oakleigh clash tomorrow.... bad timing for such an important game .... :thumbsdown:

Why us he cried. You moron with the early excuse
Killerwasp..... where have you been? Havn't heard from you for ages.
I guess Ajax will just have to manage with what they have tomorrow... a very weakened side....not many talls and midfielders missing...

:mad:

Couldn't be a few heart muscules gone at Ajax this week ?

no there couldn't

Oakleigh were never in the game and ended up going down by 80 odd points.

Unfortunately, it looks like a broken leg to ajax key defender in the first quarter. The cries of agony from the field were pretty rough. Good effort to keep going without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't be a few heart muscules gone????? at Ajax this week ?

Ajax put in a devastating performance against Oakleigh today winning by 75 points at Oakleigh.
Ajax held a slender lead going into the second quarter but when an Oakleigh player was reported, the game swung around for Ajax to kick 5 goals into the strong breeze..
The second half was a procession with the Jackas continuing to apply sustained pressure and running away with the game.
Ritterman,Dukes, Davis and Routman were all :thumbsu:in great touch and this performance will send a strong message out to the other C Grade Clubs.
All at Ajax feel for Jason Seidel after his horrific accident in the 2nd quarter...
Well done Ajax who answered all their knockers with a great win.

STRAIGHT SETS FOR SHAMPTON ROVERS IN COMING WEEKS! Ordinary display today by a ordinary bunch of blokes, with 60 and 15 doing their normal sniping! Their players couldn't even make it in for a drink after the match! SHUms their club up I guess! SHORDINARY at best!!

C section Bigfooty's worst nightmare.... AJAX dominating the league when it counts... smashed arguably their biggest challengers by 75 points today and with finals set to be played on Junction Oval, a ground that suites their style to a tee good luck to everyone else....

p.s heard a rumour SHREKta is back...all the best to teams finding match ups for Dukes and SHREKta come finals...

Yandell, Mazenod had blokes kicking people who are on the ground. That is the lowest of low acts you can do on a footy field

How bad is the VAFA website when it comes to giving scores & ladders after the games have finished? IT IS HOPELESS!!!! Let's hope the situation doesn't repeat itself this time next week, or otherwise the VAFA will have a lot of explaining to do.

You're spot on there Jake, a Mazenod player was reported by the boundary umpire for kicking a Hampton Rovers player while he lay on the ground. What a dog act, very ordinary indeed. There was also a similar incident in the magoos. What's going on down there? I guess they can talk about it at mad Monday in 9 days time. As for their supporters, they were trying their hardest to be more feral than Oakleigh.. Good effort, but you’ve still got a bit to go!

[FONT=&quot]Mazenod [/FONT][FONT=&quot]11.13 d [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hampton[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Rovers [/FONT][FONT=&quot]6.11 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ormond 21.15 d Whitefriars 3.7[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Monash Blues [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12.12[/FONT][FONT=&quot] d MHSOB[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10.15 [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rupertswood [/FONT][FONT=&quot]14.6 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]d Parkdale [/FONT][FONT=&quot]4.7[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]AJAX[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]18.15 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]d Oakleigh [/FONT][FONT=&quot]6.12[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
What are the results in C Section?

How bad is the VAFA website when it comes to giving scores & ladders after the games have finished? IT IS HOPELESS!!!! Let's hope the situation doesn't repeat itself this time next week, or otherwise the VAFA will have a lot of explaining to do.

The senior Data Entry analyst had a heart attack last night therefore the scores were not entered at the usual time, bloody hell Jascave give them a break. You might wanna see someone about that Neurosis... pronto

STRAIGHT SETS FOR SHAMPTON ROVERS IN COMING WEEKS! Ordinary display today by a ordinary bunch of blokes, with 60 and 15 doing their normal sniping! Their players couldn't even make it in for a drink after the match! SHUms their club up I guess! SHORDINARY at best!!

mate i wouldn piss on half your team if they were on fire let alone come and drink beer with you, scum.. one of the lowest acts i have seen all year. ney ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back