List Mgmt. Cam McCarthy Requests Trade to WA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to give something to get something. McCarthy lets us stay near the top for longer, I would trade Crozier in a heartbeat but I think he recently re-signed. We will lose 2 of our best mids in Mundy and Barlow in a few years.
I see out: Mundy Barlow D Pearce
In: Weller Langdon Blakely.
Obv not next year but as a transition.
Crozier then is not best 22. Tradeable. Good kick at goal and can take a good mark but fades out of games. Question is whether GWS would take him. Should keep Clarke he will be number 1 ruck when Sandi retires.

Big fan of Crozier and I thought he'd break out in 2014 and when he had the run of games leading in to the finals I thought hey maybe i'm just a year too early.

Then this year rolled around and he's disappointed, he played a good chunk of consecutive games but didn't give much. Fool me once shame on you fool me twice send you to GWS

I'm not against trading him mate. I just figured it needed to be said that he has shown somehting and isnt just potential. One bad year doesn't mean he hasnt shown anything.

Agree mate. I was just saying he is far from a 'jet'. At the moment he is borderline best 22. But has the talent to be a very good player.

Is their any chance at all that Neale is included in a deal for McCarthy ?

Is their any chance at all that Neale is included in a deal for McCarthy ?
Most list managers would have an open mind about trades. If a trade advantages the club then sometimes things get done. I don't think Neale would be put on the table but I do think GWS could ask about him. From there things might progress.

If Neale is traded,i will be handing my membership back to the club.I think he is one of the untouchable players , he is becoming an elite midfielder especially once Mundy and Barlow are gone.
Most list managers would have an open mind about trades. If a trade advantages the club then sometimes things get done. I don't think Neale would be put on the table but I do think GWS could ask about him. From there things might progress.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is worth more? Treloar or mccarthy.

This will get done and won't involve our all australian 40 player. We will happily give the picks to satisfy there need for academy players.

All this talk about GWS making a stand is bullshit.

Treloar WANTS to stay but GWS can't match Collingwood's offer, you have a guy in McCarthy who DOESN'T want to stay.

Easy, you trade out McCarthy and give his salary to Treloar. Problem solved.

GWS will probably play hardball with McCarthy but at the end of the day he wants to go to WA so something will grt done.I can't see Lachie neale going anywhere too important a player:)

Just can't see GWS parting with him - too much of a revolving door policy.

With the large number of Academy boys coming through I'm not sure whether they'd favour picks over players anyway

Depends on the bid price. With the new system they may need to trade in picks to match those bids, though you would assume they would get enough through Treloar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back