Cameron Cloke to Carlton? Merged threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Cloak two a Blue

Secret training session last wed according to channel 7, unfortunately looks like he is going to be a carlton player.

Re: Cloke two a Blue

I'd rather Zantuck. And that's saying something.

NO CLOKES AT CARLTON PLEASE>

Ackland, McLaren, Aisake, Hampson -we do not need a 5th one who is taking up the time on the ground, where Aisake and Hampson could be gaining experience and developing there game.

I do not see how picking him up is beneficial to the development of Aisake and Hammy. If anything, he will just take up a spot that one of those two could use to develop.

Yeah I bet a lot of people are not complaining about Ty Zantuck now. Not sure this guy has a whole lot of upside... We'll see I guess.

I still think we'll take Zantuck. It doesn't make sense to me. If Carlton were interested in Cloke, surely they would have him training with us. Its not as if hes some super talent and Carlton would be worried that another club would poach him.

I just think that by Zantuck training with us since November, that he is a better chance to be picked up than Cloke who hasn't yet been sighted at the Blues and only had one 'secret' training session.

I still think we'll take Zantuck. It doesn't make sense to me. If Carlton were interested in Cloke, surely they would have him training with us. Its not as if hes some super talent and Carlton would be worried that another club would poach him.

I just think that by Zantuck training with us since November, that he is a better chance to be picked up than Cloke who hasn't yet been sighted at the Blues and only had one 'secret' training session.

Agree

THIS IS FRIKIN ABSURD CAM CLOKE IS A JOKE TOOOOO SOCIETY AND IS NOT WORTH PICKING UP! A WASTE OF PICK AND A WASTE OF SPACE!
CAM CLOKE = DUD:thumbsdown:

No! No! To Cam Cloke!

What a joke?! PLZ PLZ this is ridiculous and absurd way in rebuilding Carlton Blues! CAM CLOKE = DUD:thumbsdown: He's not even tall? Where would we play him? WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE!

THOUGHTS???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure not. I think to be a mature-age rookie you either need to have not been listed with an AFL club before or not played any games for a club so that would make Cloke ineligible.

I thought he was still young enough, but thanks for clarifying it.

Re: No! No! To Cam Cloke!

He is 195cm ..

we had Trent Hotton running in the ruck not that long ago, and he is only 193cm..
:eek:

He turns 22 20 Dec. Played under 20 games. Whats the criteria?

If he's under 23, he's eligible for the rookie draft even though he's played for another club. It's likely Carlton where going to take him pick 1 in the rookie draft and didn't want it getting out in case another club had similar ideas and would then take him in the PSD, before Carlton had the oppertunity.

It's possible that Damir leaked the private session to the media so another club would put him on a senior list via the PSD, instead of coming to Carlton at the base salary of 30,000.

I dont like Damir. We don't want him at our beautiful club. No thanks!

As for Cloke Jnr, they said on the news, that he had had closed training sessions with the Blues, but the club wanted him to stay quiet about it.

Hopefully that means we are not committing to him :D

I guess if we take him/zantuck, give them a one year deal, and delist them - save someone elses arse at the end of next year :)

Da de da de daaa...
Da de da de daaa...

I dont like Damir. We don't want him at our beautiful club. No thanks!

As for Cloke Jnr, they said on the news, that he had had closed training sessions with the Blues, but the club wanted him to stay quiet about it.

Hopefully that means we are not committing to him :D

I guess if we take him/zantuck, give them a one year deal, and delist them - save someone elses arse at the end of next year :)

Da de da de daaa...
Da de da de daaa...

Exactly NO DAMIR, he would be trying to sign all the young players, imagine DAMIR as manager of Murphy, Gibbs and co. :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cameron Cloke to Carlton? Merged threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back