Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

In answer to the o/p's question....If the last game in Sydney is any gauge, then the Roos have about as much chance of a snow-flakes in hell of winning....Most especially if the umpires/AFL have anything to do with it!
I think it'll be different . Different North. I wouldn't mind a good old fashioned Hawthorn V North Melbourne grand final.

As of now, Saturday, what will happen to Harvey, and there was Lynch on TV again virtually suspending him. I don't particularly like Boomer but he is a fantastic footballer. I hope they leave him alone. Bloody Lynch on Fox massacred Roughy the same way. I wish he's just shut up.

Yeah interesting that lynch is so keen to... "lynch" others, given that in his final match of football he showed what a filthy thug he truly was against port.

Love all these ex players who wouldn't have had careers if they didn't get to be thugs suiting up and getting on their soapboxes now

I've been big on North since the finals started. It perplexes me though because I look at their list and I'm not all that impressed. But when they play well they play really well. I think they're every chance against Sydney

Patch up your defence and contain Buddy to 2-3 goals max - and yes you can go all the way.

If Grima continues to have brain fades we are in trouble...how he got away with the shit he pulled on the boundary line last night for not being deliberate was jaw dropping....

.....nek minit its made up for the Swallow deliberate. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In answer to the o/p's question....If the last game in Sydney is any gauge, then the Roos have about as much chance of a snow-flakes in hell of winning....Most especially if the umpires/AFL have anything to do with it!

The last time North played Sydney in Sydney, North won comfortably.
I hope the Roos win and you've gotta be in it to win it.
However at their best they struggled to beat Geelong who had their worst side in all year and we would have been smashed by Sydney.
Good luck to North, the danger is winning a couple of finals against teams that aren't at their best and you can get ahead of yourselves like Richmond in 2001 and fall in a trap.
North played well below our best last night. We played well for most of the game but a fair number of players were down on their best.

Beating Sydney will be a tough ask but if we play at our best we can beat them (I think it will be beyond us though but I hope I'm wrong).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The last time North played Sydney in Sydney, Northamptonshire won comfortably.

Nothing played well below our best last night. We played well for most of the game but a fair number of players were down on their best.

Beating Sydney will be a tough ask but if we play at our best we can beat them (I think it will be beyond us though but I hope I'm wrong).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Harvey should certainly improve, he will play.

North would have to be one of the worst teams to make a preliminary in history.

4iJTGPm.gif

I would dearly love to see them get past Sydney next week but I just don't see it happening.

Even if North are somehow able to match it with them for most of the game I doubt they'll have enough left in the tank, they looked out on their feet at the end of tonight's game. Also likely the Swans will stifle their running game much better than Geelong did and I can't see Petrie & Thomas being allowed as much space either.

Hard to see a young team with not much finals experience pulling off two finals boilovers in a row, but they will at least have supporters of 16 other clubs cheering hard for them!

As will Port Adelaide next Saturday afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can North go all the way?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back