Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we might need to win all 4. Wild.
Not a chance - would need the Giants to beat the Lions, Gaints and Dockers, and even then, the Cats and Dockers would cancel it out.

14 wins get us in, would just need to be a 110%. The bummer is that the Swans (and Dees) have done us out of making the eight with 13 wins

Not a chance - would need the Giants to beat the Lions, Gaints and Dockers, and even then, the Cats and Dockers would cancel it out.

14 wins get us in, would just need to be a 110%. The bummer is that the Swans (and Dees) have done us out of making the eight with 13 wins
We lose tomorrow and 14 might not be enough if GWS defeat Fremantle at home. Tomorrow is a really important game, we can afford to drop a game if results go our way but losing to GWS is the worst game to lose.

We lose tomorrow and 14 might not be enough if GWS defeat Fremantle at home. Tomorrow is a really important game, we can afford to drop a game if results go our way but losing to GWS is the worst game to lose.
Then we can catch Carlton - sure they have West Coast away and then the Saints at home but we have the bottom 2 in successive weeks

Only certainty to make it is if we win the next 4 games.
Sydney done us no favours.
Spots to take are GWS or Carl, so classic 8 points games coming up.
The other watch is Freo who have one of the tougher runs home. Don't think i can say it out load, go es es es….

Absolute photo finish with Sydney throwing curveballs
Bulldogs v lions grand final probably

Did this predictor based purely on squiggle game predictions. It predicts 4 wins for us but ‘only’ 7th with 15 wins
We could pile on percentage in last two rounds but would still have an EF v geelong

Them pushing for gmhba would be a good laugh though. Could be the only mcg game week one so corporates need to be looked after lol

37C84612-FCE2-4A50-AE57-AD9D4AD07941.jpeg

Absolute photo finish with Sydney throwing curveballs
Bulldogs v lions grand final probably

Did this predictor based purely on squiggle game predictions. It predicts 4 wins for us but ‘only’ 7th with 15 wins
We could pile on percentage in last two rounds but would still have an EF v geelong

Them pushing for gmhba would be a good laugh though. Could be the only mcg game week one so corporates need to be looked after lol

View attachment 2068200
On form can’t see Sydney winning their last 3 and holding top spot.

It will be very hard for us if we don’t win today

Last edited:
Win today and with GWS tough run we could have a reasonable amount of player management as percentage not so crucial. Just keep winning.

Notice box hill might slip into ‘wild cars’ vfl playoffs, which would keep backup players match fit in the AFL round 24 week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether we make it or not so so proud of the club. After a 0-5 start never doubted Sam’s plan just thought that it may take longer to deliver. Thank you the mighty Hawks the last couple of months has been an amazing ride and the kids are starting to believe playing with plenty of flare which is fun to watch. What an amazing club 😊

Whether we make it or not so so proud of the club. After a 0-5 start never doubted Sam’s plan just thought that it may take longer to deliver. Thank you the mighty Hawks the last couple of months has been an amazing ride and the kids are starting to believe playing with plenty of flare which is fun to watch. What an amazing club 😊
I salute you. You had more faith than me after 0-5 start. For me it was razor blades and a warm bath.

Looks like we need to win 3 and death ride the giants

Oh and ‘go bombers’

Disagree. Think the only spot available are the Blues. We need to beat them by 60-70 points and then absolutely beat up Richmond and North and hope Carlton have small wins against saints and eagles.

I think our season is done unfortubately. Prob first and only team in history to miss the 8 after winning 15

Disagree. Think the only spot available are the Blues. We need to beat them by 60-70 points and then absolutely beat up Richmond and North and hope Carlton have small wins against saints and eagles.

I think our season is done unfortubately. Prob first and only team in history to miss the 8 after winning 15

GWS are still catchable, with games against Lions, Dockers and Bulldogs coming up. They could easily go 1-2 out of that lot and then it is about percentage if we win the remaining 3. They could even go 0-3 and 3-0 for us takes their spot without needing to worry about %.

Freo also vulnerable if bombers win today. Finish with Cats, Giants and Power.

Missed a big opportunity today though, this was the one game that we most needed to win.

Last edited:
Have I got this right? Our only realistic chance is to win the next three, then hope the Blues drop one unexpectedly against WCE (away) or Saints?

Sent from my SM-F741B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back