Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think everyone needs to stop worrying about other results and just worry about us. The reality is if we don't win tomorrow then nothing else matters. Let the chips fall where they may.

Now having said all that… let's go you Gold C@nts 😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win tomorrow, pulverise the Tigers who can barely field a fit team at present to get that percentage up and then do the job last round vs North.
Pretty straight forward now
If everything plays out like that then you can bet your bottom dollar that Clarko will be treating the last game like it's a grand final. He'd love nothing more than too spoil the party. As I said above let's just get a win tomorrow first.

Freo must win tomorrow to be guaranteed
If they lose to the Cats, they have GWS away, and then followed by a real squeaky bum last game V Port who generally play well in WA
Had a gut feeling this was going to be the biggest game of interest this weekend for Hawks supporters bar our own versus Carlton.

I now feel like I have cat fleas having willed the pussies all afternoon but a shower should help.

Come on Hawks.

Had a gut feeling this was going to be the biggest game of interest this weekend for Hawks supporters bar our own versus Carlton.

I now feel like I have cat fleas having willed the pussies all afternoon but a shower should help.

Come on Hawks.
Feeling dirty?

nchMkn.gif

Giants and Port are out of reach now. Essendon are done for the year. It’s Freo and Carlton. 3 big wins and we can take Carlton. Still need Freo to lose another game to get them

Giants and Port are out of reach now. Essendon are done for the year. It’s Freo and Carlton. 3 big wins and we can take Carlton. Still need Freo to lose another game to get them
Unlikely but Giants can still miss finals so they are not out of reach. However, for our sake we need them to beat Freo.

My take is, win tomorrow and we will be playing finals unless a sputtering Freo pull something out of their arses. Can’t see it.

However, a loss v Carlton and all is not lost.

Assuming a loss (God forbid), here how it can pan out. Freo will be the only team we displace if we lose tomorrow.

Freo at long odds to beat GWS away. Would be shock and season over. Assume they lose.

Hawks will be short odds to win last 2. Finish with 52 points.

Everything will depend on Freo v Port. Last game of the season. 6.10 Sunday night. Freo will be on 50 points.

Port playing for a Top 2 position and a home final, Freo playing to play finals and knock us out. A real 50:50 game and both teams with plenty to play for.

Now that’s a tough watch!

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back