Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

We should be okay in that respect unless we completely shit the bed vs North, WCE and Saints. The others are 50/50s but we'd go in as favourites in each.
I would be shocked if Carlton finish below 3rd.

Geelong and Fremantle still have to play each other. So even if they have otherwise impeccable runs, Carlton would need to drop 2 games to slip 2 places. Brisbane are a smokey but still have to play Sydney and GWS, and have away games against Gold Coast and Collingwood as other banana peels.

I would be shocked if Carlton finish below 3rd.

Geelong and Fremantle still have to play each other. So even if they have otherwise impeccable runs, Carlton would need to drop 2 games to slip 2 places. Brisbane are a smokey but still have to play Sydney and GWS, and have away games against Gold Coast and Collingwood as other banana peels.
I think this seasons a chook raffle at this point for everyone but Sydney and where teams end up will play a bigger role than ever before. Blues should have won the last 2 games given the oppositions injuries, instead we are battling it out for anywhere between top 8 - top 2. If we get Brisbane Rd 1 we're cooked, if we get Essendon we're probably laughing. Bizarre given the ladder positions of each.

With our remaining draw I still think we finish top 4, but yeah flag talk should be put on hold unless we can sort out this chronic leaking of goals. Haven't checked the game stats yet but I assume points against from stoppage was as horrific as it has been for most of the year.

Now had 100 kicked on us 2 weeks in a row and (I think) the 5th time this season, defensive system seems to have dropped off in big way. Trying to kick 130 points and just outscore your opponent ain't gonna get it done in finals.

With our remaining draw I still think we finish top 4, but yeah flag talk should be put on hold unless we can sort out this chronic leaking of goals. Haven't checked the game stats yet but I assume points against from stoppage was as horrific as it has been for most of the year.

Now had 100 kicked on us 2 weeks in a row and (I think) the 5th time this season, defensive system seems to have dropped off in big way. Trying to kick 130 points and just outscore your opponent ain't gonna get it done in finals.
It doesn't have to be put on hold.

You can be 2nd favourite for the premiership and still have issues to rectify. It's fine.

Carlton are a strong contender, no matter their flaws. Every other team in 2nd-13th is mediocre and Sydney only need to have a bad day at the G in a GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn’t answer the question.

Are you happier when Carlton and Collingwood both win or when Carlton and Collingwood both lose??

It’s quite a simple question to answer.
WalshistheGOAT's perfect weekend:
Carlton win
Walsh best on ground
Collingwood lose
Nick Daicos outside the Brownlow votes and there's a new video clip of him avoiding body contact to share on BigFooty

You can be 2nd favourite for the premiership and still have issues to rectify. It's fine.

Carlton are a strong contender, no matter their flaws. Every other team in 2nd-13th is mediocre and Sydney only need to have a bad day at the G in a GF.
Been a great season with it so close and Sydney only have to slip up at the G on grand final day and it's up for grabs.

Carlton win
Walsh best on ground
Collingwood lose
Nick Daicos outside the Brownlow votes and there's a new video clip of him avoiding body contact to share on BigFooty
Almost Fudgey. At the moment Crippa has my blessing for the BOGs just to see you melt when Nicky misses out on another Brownlow

Carlton win
Walsh best on ground
Collingwood lose
He’s just avoiding answering a simple question for some reason .

It’s quite bewildering, I haven’t asked him to re-invent the wheel.

Yeah like I said, unless we can sort out the issue.

Personally I don't think we get anywhere near a GF while we're leaking goals from stoppage like we are, could be wrong. I think we were 16th in the league or something in that stat last I checked. Unless we dominate clearances (which to be fair we often do) we'll continue to struggle against teams who are up for it.

Personally I don't think we get anywhere near a GF while we're leaking goals from stoppage like we are, could be wrong. I think we were 16th in the league or something in that stat last I checked. Unless we dominate clearances (which to be fair we often do) we'll continue to struggle against teams who are up for it.
16th in the league?

That's an interesting number...

It's quite bewildering why you'd even give a crap. I love Carlton, I hate Collingwood... Groundbreaking stuff I know
Equally though?

Why would you give a stuff about another club as much as you love your own? That’s what bewilders me.

You still haven’t answered the question?

Are you happier when Carlton/Collingwood both win or when they both lose ?

Equally though?

Why would you give a stuff about another club as much as you love your own? That’s what bewilders me.

You still haven’t answered the question?

Are you happier when Carlton/Collingwood both win or when the both lose ?
Can you actually give me a reason why you give a ****? Why would I bother answering such a redundant question

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton are the one to watch out for - They can win The Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Back