Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol you the kid didn’t have Silvagni for a surname you wouldn’t be singling him out. Well done and good luck to your club lol

Its kind of my point, if he didn't have Silvagni for a surname I wouldn't be singling him out coz he wouldn't be on a list.

THIS tells you all you need to know about the Silvagnis and Carlton.

JackS.JPG

I'd imagine Brad Scott will be waiting anxiously by the phone, wouldn't be surprised if he gets the job or is at least spoken to by the Carlton head honchos.
Carlton are very, very stupid.. but i dont think they are that stupid. The pressure that will come from appointing a sacked coach who failed to take his list anywhere would be too much

Carlton have now sacked 5 coaches in a row.

Brittain, Pagan, Ratten, Malthouse and Bolton.
Huh? Every team sacks there coach what are you on about?

No they don’t.

(Collingwood hasn’t sacked a senior coach in that same period of five sacked Carlton senior coaches)

Been a firm defender of Bolts up until this season. I think the NM loss was where things turned. It's obvious that the players have completely lost interest and effort. I reckon there is some A-grade talent on this list - and I hope whoever ends up with the job is the guy who can get the best out of them. Crippa, Weitering, McKay, Charlie, Jonesy...all really talented guys. I don't know where this club goes from here, but I think it's a call that had to be made, and it's a call that needs to get through to some guys. Yes the list isn't perfect and yes there is some dead weight, but what's been concerning about these losses has been the total apathy and lack of effort showed by players who should be "the future" for the club.

He came across as a genuinely nice bloke that was big on cultivating the kids. Neil Craig going and not being replaced really stung him as was evident with the win-loss count since Craig left. Aligned with poor assistant coaches and a distinct lack of decent mature bodies, including a midfield held together by a 24 year old with a bunch of kids. That the spotlight isn’t also on the rubbish assistant coaches is beyond me

When we played you blokes a few weeks ago, Cunnington just picked Stocker up and threw him out of the way.

It kind of summed up everything that was going wrong at Carlton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd imagine Brad Scott will be waiting anxiously by the phone, wouldn't be surprised if he gets the job or is at least spoken to by the Carlton head honchos.

It could be a poisoned chalice though with how bad Carlton are going at the moment.

Ahhhh, Brad is heading down your way non?

Is what the smart money says.

Have the winny blues killed big Jack yet?

Maybe get him back on board?

Can’t be worse than this rabble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton have sacked Bolton - Press conference at 2.15pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back