Carlton Want John Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

If he does end up at Carlton remind me to bump the thread on their board about how shit he is.

On the above Dawes and Cloke fit our game plan and structure a fair bit better, they both have great tanks, can rotate between working really hard up the ground, can continue to set up that foward press style pressure. We spread our goals and for that reason and also due to sheer size and strength big hard working CHF types are better suited.

In another team like Carlton who are much more a run and handball and try and spot up a leading foward in a more traditional style a guy like Jack would become the focal point and really shine. I'd expect him to kick around the 70 goal mark at Carlton.

I agree with you on this. That is my main fear. I would keep Jack on out list. There is no need to trade him unless he really wants to go. I do not want that trash to get a player that will help them win games. I want them out of the 8 or if they do make the finals, for them to have the same result as the past 2 years. Interstate final and drop out in first week.

Collingwood will look after Jack. We have a reputation for looking after a players interests. If he wants out to Carlton, we'll make every reasonable attempt to makeit happen. If Freo don't want JA and carlton do, Carlton just need to come up with a fitting replacement for tarrant to freo and the deal is complete.

Isnt today the last day for all out of contract players to sign up or they get cut. If so then Jack hasnt signed up and it probley means we have lost him to the dirt.

Friday November 5, 2pm – Out of Contract Listed Primary List Players Draft Nomination Deadline.

JA has next week to resign with us or take his chances in the draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton Want John Anthony

Remove this Banner Ad

Back