Preview Caroline Wilson Richmond Obsession!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Think you missed the point. She's conflicted and biased complaining about conflicts and bias while pushing her agenda's every bit as hard as Ed ever has.
C.W is not President of Richmond - so I think you have missed the point completely.

Big deal. Richmond have won 6 flags since she turned 7 that Wilson should remember. Wish I could boast the same about the Pies. Eddie would only remember 2 Collingwood Premierships, yet you don't get any pro Collingwood bias from him in his public commentary. .
You said that with a straight face or your tongue firmly in your cheek....surely the latter?

C.W is not President of Richmond - so I think you have missed the point completely.
No she's just the daughter of one from Richmond's hey day. What point have I missed anyway? That Eddie is president and he's biased? I don't think anyone is unaware of that but it has nothing to do with whether Wilson is conflicted of biased.

every time she speaks she has a slew of overweight neanderthals breathing down her neck and any message she tries to put out there is heavily distorted. i disagreed with her recent take on Bomber Thompson, though. she shouldn't be on Footy Classified, Hutchy and Judd are by-the-book corporate **********s and Lloyd is just Lloyd. doesn't work with the vibe.
What is the swear word that got filtered here. :think:

I gained a new appreciation for Caro when she stood her ground over the Drugs saga, maintaining her position that they had damaged young men’s lives. Despite the obvious pressure put on her by the rest of the AFL media pandering to the AFL.

No she's just the daughter of one from Richmond's hey day. What point have I missed anyway? That Eddie is president and he's biased? I don't think anyone is unaware of that but it has nothing to do with whether Wilson is conflicted of biased.
Once again straight over your head - daughter of ??????? Please. If she becomes a commitee member at Richmond - then complain - until then you
should remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh please. Sydney and Melbourne have Roos, North has Brayshaw, Collingwood has Eddie, Essendon has Watson, Robinson and Lloyd. Every team has one you deal with it and move on or you know stop watching crap television?

we used to have SEN

Bring back the Saints Bias Mr Hutchy!

last night I was watching footy classifieds and every topic Hutchy brought up Caroline diverted the topic back to Richmond. For e.g when Hutchy was talking about the Adelaide v GwS game Caroline brought up Richmond. When Hutchy and Lloyd were talking about th bulldogs Caroline then started again to talk about Richmond. Enough is enough. Time to sa l miss Wilson for someone who is not so obsessed with one team. And she has the nerve for years for having ago at Eddie. Even on the footy show atleast if Eddie was talking about say Essendon or Carlton he will not divert the conversation to Collingwood.

Are you perhaps Collingwood obsessed , as I am Hawthorn obsessed, Eddie is a FOOTBALL person as well as Collinwood , the game he loves as well as the Pies, but really Hutchy I can take for about 2 minutes , then Lloyd and Judd, Juddy should have a shave, he looks sharp but nasty.
him and Lloyd can be a bit painful too.

Of course the whole AFL recognised media circus is annoying , very few will say ehat they really think about the game.

I still think Richmond will turn around and be the one this year, Port another 4 points , but looked insipid in the second half a little bit like the Tiges who looked like they didn't really want the footy.

Also Dimmer , he can't say it , but I'll say, I bet there is an umpire out there he would love to give whack in the mouth , during the last quarter, just one of those killer decisions , if you watched him in the box you'd know what I mean, but just another shocker both sides copped. The unfamiliar umpire that I spoke about before should be given a rest up the country. for a few months.
I wonder if it was umpire no. 7?

Any reputable, balanced and informative footy show..
Assuming you live in WA as I do, there are a few on here that rarely even mention the other 16 non WA teams.

Is there any of them that have all the attributes you mention, probably Marngrook is one of the best IMO, at least KB's outrageous bias is blatant and balanced by the other presenters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Caroline Wilson Richmond Obsession!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back