Review Cats beat Lions by 10 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Once more I will point out take a long hard look at yourself if you criticise Parfitt on numbers alone. **** me is he tough. That last contest where he smothered ball, boot and all summed him up. Then wins the handball and saves there last attack all in the same play. He is seriously tough and everything he does is so hard one.
My wife who doesn't usually watch footy, asked who's that WRT Parfitt. I said just our best midfielder

Now that flog hodge complaining about the umpires gifting hawkins a goal. After they had the rub of the green for most of the game. Get stuffed tosser.
I thought he just correctly pointed out that Hawkins did push Harris in the back. Then he said Geelong were the better team and deserved the win and that Geelong still win even without that goal.

I’ve been Kolo’s biggest critic but he was very good tonight. Thought with Stewart missing he’d be completely exposed. But he was composed and made good decisions. And against handy opposition.
He is structurally important for our team at the moment. Our defense looks vulnerable in the air and he helps address that to an extent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought he just correctly pointed out that Hawkins did push Harris in the back. Then he said Geelong were the better team and deserved the win and that Geelong still win even without that goal.
Yeah exactly, it sounded like he was on our side, not sure what the melts are for.

Correct. It was the other flogs that are trying to make a story out of it

Ch 7 pushing the lions were robbed angle. Floggo tom browne going to ask fagan about the hawkins free kick in the presser. What a bunch of f wits.
10-6 is still geelong in front.

Stupid angle to go at given we had about 10 more scoring shots also. Brisbane lucky to be that close and were plukish all night

First - congrats to Rich on 250 games, he's one of those players we'd all love to have in our team

But as Daz said, some wins aren't pretty and that was the case tonight

We knew earlier in the week that we'd be missing our captain, in a late change that surprised no one Ratugolea missed, but it was only late this afternoon we found out our general in defence would also be missing

Those forced changes saw mixed results for the players who not just took their spot in the 22 but also the switches that were made across the field

- Henry stepped up as the defensive general in waiting. He was given a difficult task tonight with being asked to play tall, but it's one he grabbed with both hands as he stepped up to the challenge

- Blicavs returned to a role we've long seen him play over recent years, that as ruck support to Stanley & playing further to the ground. While it hasn't been a poor start to the season for Blitz, he played his best match for the season with the freedom allowed when shifted out of defence

With his performance tonight, it yet again raises the question our ideal #2 or support ruck is anyway already in the 22 with Blicavs, and if instead our focus should be in finding a KPD

So not pretty, but we take the 4 points & turn our focus to Easter Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back