Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

Kind of makes sense,rounding off the pointy ends, but really he would have to do it for about half an hour to make a difference in the shape of a new sherrin.
Commentators were saying that he is trying to ascertain the most even end of the ball to make contact.
What I want to know is why people have to take out their mouth guards to have a shot at goal

It's pretty simple and I would have thought obvious.

More often than not, they've just busted their arse and are struggling to breath. They try to recover as quickly as possible so that they can put a relaxed/clean shot on goal.

It helps to remove the piece of plastic that blocks their airways. They aren't getting socked in the mouth for the next 30 seconds so it's safe to do so.

It's pretty simple and I would have thought obvious.

More often than not, they've just busted their arse and are struggling to breath. They try to recover as quickly as possible so that they can put a relaxed/clean shot on goal.

It helps to remove the piece of plastic that blocks their airways. They aren't getting socked in the mouth for the next 30 seconds so it's safe to do so.
Modern professionally made mouthguards do not block the airways but I guess removing any distraction may help. A mouth guard tucked into my sock/jocks would be more of a distraction for me !

Tuohy got off to a shite start, responsible in a way for errors ending in early Coll goals and us cursing. But since then I've watched a few replays, and concluded that he definitely improved, perhaps he knew he had to steady- he manned up well and his kicking was excellent. In close ground ball encounters, his reflexes seem a bit slower. Maybe Father time on his shoulder, but I reckon they'll still back him. Maybe the whole back half adjusting with the Stewart move?
Certainly not suggesting he stops playing, I think he might need to be sub or rested for a week. Tuohy is definitely playing an important role. As is Duncan. I suppose I'm saying we need Tuohy in good shape for the business end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Votes are in!

9 - Patrick Dangerfield (GEEL)
8 - Gryan Miers (GEEL)
7 - Max Holmes (GEEL)
2 - Zach Guthrie (GEEL)
2 - Jack Bowes (GEEL)
1 - Tom Stewart (GEEL)
1 - Darcy Cameron (COLL)

Votes are in!

8 - Gryan Miers (GEEL)
7 - Max Holmes (GEEL)
2 - Zach Guthrie (GEEL)
2 - Jack Bowes (GEEL)
1 - Tom Stewart (GEEL)
1 - Darcy Cameron (COLL)
My man Zuthrie with the votes well done. Not enough people in our voting thread gave him any

Votes are in!

8 - Gryan Miers (GEEL)
7 - Max Holmes (GEEL)
2 - Zach Guthrie (GEEL)
2 - Jack Bowes (GEEL)
1 - Tom Stewart (GEEL)
1 - Darcy Cameron (COLL)

Where's the votes for the Dorito's man...

Could've sworn I saw a notification on my phone that Lawson Humphries was named as the Round 18 rising star nomination, but there's nothing about it on the AFL or GFC website.

Either someone pulled the trigger on it early and then deleted it, or I was just imagining things.

Could've sworn I saw a notification on my phone that Lawson Humphries was named as the Round 18 rising star nomination, but there's nothing about it on the AFL or GFC website.

Either someone pulled the trigger on it early and then deleted it, or I was just imagining things.
If he doesn't get it it'll be one of the all-time stitch ups.

Where's the votes for the Dorito's man...
My thoughts too. Maybe he looked too cool!

He did get rising star nomination which was well deserved

In this highlights there were three times it was called ‘Humphries to Dempsey” and I felt joy! Next 10 years we could be hearing a lot of that

Just got posted on cats app

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Cats triumph by 20 over reigning premiers and put another nail in their season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back