Mod. Notice Change in Guard

Remove this Banner Ad

Team, some big news, I have had enough of all of you and stepping down as mod...

Ok, not really. I have a new job and need to start to find ways to lessen my biggest addiction in life, discussing / venting / crying / celebrating / bantering all things Freo on here and the first step for me is letting someone else deal with the politics thread Freo board. I'll still be around heaps just hopefully less during work hours

While no one can possibly replace me, the greatest mod ever to exist, I've done the best I can and tricked convinced DragoDelph to step up and do his part. In all seriousness, I'm actually stoked he agreed because I think he will be absolutely elite and couldnt think of a possible better replacement. Please show Drago the respect you showed me and only assault him in PMs

So please join me in welcoming Drago to overlord status
Simon Cowell Wow GIF by America's Got Talent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having ventured out and see some of the other mods I think we take for granted how good ours are, sad to see you go Snuff.

Pop quiz for DragoDelph ;
  • How do you feel about Jordan Clark?
  • Do you prefer danster or blaisee? Annoyed that I have to take them off ignore.
  • How long until you make grandiose statements about trades and claim the Suma title for yourself? The mid-season trade whispers is out soon

well done snuff, you did a maaaaaaaaarvelloussssss job! The man with the big trunk!! :tearsofjoy:

Onta pastures new, I wish you great success with your new job. DragoDelph, clean house me ole mucka! :D

Congrats Snuffaluphagus on a decent shift at the helm! Many thanks for everything you've contributed not only to the board but to our little group of elitists superiors moderators over quite a few years, we'll always have that night with Van_Dyke at Gage Roads!

Enjoy retirement & your new job, although why DragoDelph would do you dirty like that on your way out I'll never know. All the best mate.

1715138905552.png

Congrats Snuffaluphagus on a decent shift at the helm! Many thanks for everything you've contributed not only to the board but to our little group of elitists superiors moderators over quite a few years, we'll always have that night with Van_Dyke at Gage Roads!

Enjoy retirement & your new job, although why DragoDelph would do you dirty like that on your way out I'll never know. All the best mate.

View attachment 1982796
It'll make for a good resurrection story

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Change in Guard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back