Unofficial Preview Changes and In the Mix V Collingwood Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out: Z Guthrie
Yes, a thousand times, yes. He needs some time in the gym and in the VFL. Talented kid, but he is heading for a serious bone crunching hit which may permanently damage his confidence .

Anyone remember the almighty smack Billie smedts copped in a preseason against Collingwood at KP in 2014? I thought then that Smedts would find that kind of treatment hard to cope with. Zuthers reminds me so much of Billie in that regard.

Yes, a thousand times, yes. He needs some time in the gym and in the VFL. Talented kid, but he is heading for a serious bone crunching hit which may permanently damage his confidence .

Anyone remember the almighty smack Billie smedts copped in a preseason against Collingwood at KP in 2014? I thought then that Smedts would find that kind of treatment hard to cope with. Zuthers reminds me so much of Billie in that regard.
To be fair Zuthrie has already copped some tough tackles and is a lot stronger than what he looks...miles ahead of Smedts in that regard.

However, I agree he should have a rest in the VFL when Taylor becomes available

Kolodjashnij back to a wing, eh? So move a player who has found his niche playing as a key defender back to a position he obviously struggled at in previous attempts. He lacks the polish and poise to play through the midfield.

Obviously struggled in? He was far better on a wing last year than he'd been as a key defender previously. Didn't he have one of the highest votes per game in our B&F playing mostly as a wingman last year? He's been good this year and I'd leave him down back but we're not exactly stocked for defensively minded mids and he did a good job for us there last year. It's definitely an option.

Omitting all 4

If Hawk gets weeks Crameri stays in

Just can't drop Henry for Taylor after last night so

Parfitt - Murdoch
Taylor - Guthrie
Menzel - Crameri
Ablett - Gregson
Forget Parfitt next week, I hope. I love him. We need him LT. No need to rush back a bone bruised foot.

Last edited:
Obviously struggled in? He was far better on a wing last year than he'd been as a key defender previously. Didn't he have one of the highest votes per game in our B&F playing mostly as a wingman last year? He's been good this year and I'd leave him down back but we're not exactly stocked for defensively minded mids and he did a good job for us there last year. It's definitely an option.
Lol.

I can see why Willo_ has gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The navicular part...
The report from the club was that he has a foot issue and a hot spot of sorts was found in the scans - albeit an inconclusive one.

The worst outcome would be a Navicular issue - It has not been confirmed but its a reason for caution.
GO Catters

The navicular part...
How many foot scans have we had come back saying that they have identified a hot spot in a players foot and they have not turned out to be a navicular?

The report from the club was that he has a foot issue and a hot spot of sorts was found in the scans - albeit an inconclusive one.

The worst outcome would be a Navicular issue - It has not been confirmed but its a reason for caution.
GO Catters
What happen to the club use to do a weekly update which that phisyo of our club? It was good getting a weekly update..

GO Catters
Lol, so we have no idea whether it's the navicular bone or not but just to be on the safe side we're saying that it is? Doesn't make sense to me Daz. Let's just wait until we find out more I reckon.

Lol, so we have no idea whether it's the navicular bone or not but just to be on the safe side we're saying that it is? Doesn't make sense to me Daz. Let's just wait until we find out more I reckon.
The club are resting it to avoid it getting to a worst case that comes with continued work on a hot spot. Does not mean its a Navicular issue but they are trying to avoid one whilst trying to diagnose exactly what it is.

sounds pretty logical to me.

GO Catters

How many foot scans have we had come back saying that they have identified a hot spot in a players foot and they have not turned out to be a navicular?
Have we heard that he's even got a hot spot though? And it could also be any one of the metatarsals.

The club are resting it to avoid it getting to a worst case that comes with continued work on a hot spot. Does not mean its a Navicular issue but they are trying to avoid one whilst trying to diagnose exactly what it is.

sounds pretty logical to me.

GO Catters
I'll give you the hot tip mate, they already know what it is. They're just not telling us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back