Unofficial Preview Changes and In the Mix V Collingwood Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was lucky enough that a few of those no look kicks fell into the hands of teammates. No composure, no awareness, no vision and no football smarts.

He's a potato.
Your a hero mate all you do is bag players generally , they are all too soft or can’t play.....I would like to see a highlight reel of your footy career you were either a highly skilled player or real tough bastard..or wait...we’re you weak as piss and just wished everyone would think otherwise ?

Your a hero mate all you do is bag players generally , they are all too soft or can’t play.....I would like to see a highlight reel of your footy career you were either a highly skilled player or real tough bastard..or wait...we’re you weak as piss and just wished everyone would think otherwise ?
Bit precious mate? If you can't accept criticism of players maybe the local nursery is the best place for you.

He was ordinary ok. That's ok, you keep looking at stats while I watch him continually kick the ball forward without looking or making mistakes with poor decision making.

Yep, we want that in finals again.
Murdoch was good yesterday, and more to the point, those that make the decisions thought so too, as did the crew reporting the game.
His assets will be important v Pies.
Finals are ages away. We need to win to get there, owaat.

Bit precious mate? If you can't accept criticism of players maybe the local nursery is the best place for you.
His game yesterday was praiseworthy, that's the issue. If you take off the anti-Murdoch glasses once in a while, give credit when it's due.

Keep beating your chest cobs it will make you feel real important. Their is balanced criticism and pure bullshit on here at times and you seem to fall into the latter. Murdoch was fine last night, stop speaking rubbish. I’ll go to the nursery now you go watch your own highlight reel cause I reckon you must of been a champion.

The Age had Gregson in the best for what’s its worth. Not saying he was or wasn’t but someone there saw his game as pretty good along with Scott.
As I said yesterday, ALL our maligned players contributed yesterday. Next thing we hear is the GWS team was decimated. Yet we had as many critical outs as they did. We can only beat who is out there, and last year when we played GWS away, we were very depleted yet nearly pulled off a win.

Keep beating your chest cobs it will make you feel real important. Their is balanced criticism and pure bullshit on here at times and you seem to fall into the latter. Murdoch was fine last night, stop speaking rubbish. I’ll go to the nursery now you go watch your own highlight reel cause I reckon you must of been a champion.
Na he was awful. The only time he looked when he kicked the ball last night was his shot on goal.

Na he was awful. The only time he looked when he kicked the ball last night was his shot on goal.
He must have x-ray vision then, only 2 of his 20 disposals went astray, and I'm pretty sure I remember that one of the crook ones was a handpass.

It isn't saying much, but he was better than usual last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would think:

*A mid for Ablett- either Cunico or Fogarty- both would be massively unlucky.
*Thurlow thrown back for Zuthrie- kid needs some work. Will be a good player though.
* GHS in- if he plays another game like a couple of weeks ago you'd say he's now ahead of a few. Especially is Murda is suspended.
* Buzza or Smith in if Hawkins outed (shouldn't happen, but it probably will- or he'll fined enough to lose his house)

But then again....it's the MC and they could just do something completely stupid, like _________ (fill in your own insane Cats MC selections here)

You would think:

*A mid for Ablett- either Cunico or Fogarty- both would be massively unlucky.
*Thurlow thrown back for Zuthrie- kid needs some work. Will be a good player though.
* GHS in- if he plays another game like a couple of weeks ago you'd say he's now ahead of a few. Especially is Murda is suspended.
* Buzza or Smith in if Hawkins outed (shouldn't happen, but it probably will- or he'll fined enough to lose his house)

But then again....it's the MC and they could just do something completely stupid, like _________ (fill in your own insane Cats MC selections here)
Murdoch has been cleared by the MRO.

He was competitive and did some great defensive work- which is why I reckon they played him. After our soft effort the week before. I rate a few guys like GHS, McCarthy, Cocky, Parfitt etc all ahead of him though.

It's like some people have forgotten every finals series since 2014.
Yeah Murdoch is fine for now but will go missing. It WiLL happen.
Same with Menegola. It's gonna magically change this year? Bullshit.
Move Blitz out of defence and it will happen too. Same as every fuken year.
Learn something from the past FFS.

I thought Thurlow might get that spot.
I think Kolo will play as a mid.
Harry back in CHB.

Not sure I'd be bringing back both Ablett and Harry in the same game. A little risky for mine.

I'd just make two changes assuming Menzel is right to go.

Ins: Ablett, Menzel
Outs: Z.Guthrie, Crameri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back