Unofficial Preview Changes and In the Mix V Collingwood Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I’d have gone for goal too just not in a dinky way like he did.
50m underittle pressure and no one open. Goal time.

The mistake he made was not carrying the distance.
Could only snap on the left. No where near enough time to straighten up for a drop punt.
Had Hawkins in the square. Unless your Peter Daicos should be centred every day of the week.

Thought you might have put your Murdoch hate aside for this week at least after his game last night, but seems it's to deeply entrenched.
He was ordinary ok. That's ok, you keep looking at stats while I watch him continually kick the ball forward without looking or making mistakes with poor decision making.

Yep, we want that in finals again.

Classic Bigfooty.
The stats don’t support my view so it’s the vibe man, it’s mabo

based on those ratings Sam Menegola is better than Joel Selwood and Steele Sidebottom

stats are limited on their own

I'm sure the coaches check out the ratings to see who should be in the team next week.

They will be talking about GHS having scored 123 fantasy points against Port, comparing to Menegola's 65 this week and 88 last week. Clearly GHS should be in the team based on those stats...

Ha it’s still going. Menegola detractors are as weird as flat earthers
No one picks on a player for no reason.
Next week is a big game, should be a decent crowd despite the time.
If he's disposal stays around what it was last night, lays one shepherd/block, he doesn't squib a mark, gives the handball instead of trying to take the tackle and is not a massive hungus whenever he sees the goal I'll completely change my tune.
Apart from his attitude and composure under heat he is a really good player.

No one picks on a player for no reason.
Next week is a big game, should be a decent crowd despite the time.
If he's disposal stays around what it was last night, lays one shepherd/block, he doesn't squib a mark, gives the handball instead of trying to take the tackle and is not a massive hungus whenever he sees the goal I'll completely change my tune.
Apart from his attitude and composure under heat he is a really good player.
You can change your tune or not. I’ve already made my mind up on this discussion.
One of the least credible whipping boys you could possibly pick.

He was ordinary ok. That's ok, you keep looking at stats while I watch him continually kick the ball forward without looking or making mistakes with poor decision making.

ordinary is still better than half the team and half the team will go missing when finals come around

the team isn't strong enough to drop Murdoch yet

You can change your tune or not. I’ve already made my mind up on this discussion.
One of the least credible whipping boys you could possibly pick.
Everyone has their bug bears. Some were picking on Hawkins for the last few weeks and I couldn't see it. Wouldn't think they are flat earthers though.
It's great you've made up your mind, some haven't. It's the way it goes.

ordinary is still better than half the team and half the team will go missing when finals come around

the team isn't strong enough to drop Murdoch yet
I wouldn't drop him either. Had a one on one contest last night where usually he would be the one losing, instead he preety much embarrassed the Giants player.
He has improved IMO.

Thought his disposal was fine, and that's going on what I saw, plus 90& efficiency kinda supports that.

I was just talking about his effort last night (which was better then okay IMO) not about what he's done in the past, and I'll worry about finals when/if we get there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 Day break. 3 changes with Gaz, Parfitt and Menzel due back.

1. If Menzel is back then Crameri is out. Can't play Tbone, Savrat, Menzel and Crameri at the G.
2. ZGuthrie for Ablett. Thurlow back
3. Gregson or Curnico for Parfitt.
4. Stanley is also very lucky he was rucking against a FF and FB. Won't get dropped on that however.

Parfitt won’t be available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back