Prediction Changes and pre match discussion vs Brisbane Lions R23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this "pile on Miguel" week or just a case of keyboard warriors feeling hurt that someone has a different opinion to theirs and can articulate his view better than they can theirs?

Its not a pile on. Old Miguel for the longest time was our resident nit picker, happy to argue the point about anything and everything until he was blue in the face.

The only thing that has changed on the board these days is that he has some serious competition in the needlessly arguing the point stakes.

I hope it continues, this board is seriously amusing atm 😂

Is this "pile on Miguel" week or just a case of keyboard warriors feeling hurt that someone has a different opinion to theirs and can articulate his view better than they can theirs?

I’m more upset about the pile on on Vardy to be honest.

The bloke’s not adding much onfield but some of the comments have been absolutely disgraceful.

I’m not saying I like Vardy in the team, I’ve had him in the outs most weeks including this week.
Williams should be preferred, absolutely.
The bloke’s not adding much onfield but some of the comments have been absolutely disgraceful.
If you think these are the sort of things someone’s mum would say about them, I can only assume your mum doesn’t think much of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back