Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Shiels, Powell
In: Phillips, Stephenson

I can't believe Jaidyn is knocking down the door for a return, but he was an emergency for the AFL this week and racked up 30 disposals in the VFL. I suspect we'll see him get rewarded.

Powell needs a spell. He played most of the game today (76% TOG) for a grand total of 11 disposals (2 of which were clangers), and only 2 clearances.

(Can I please not be called a Powell hater for making that call, by the way?)

Out: Shiels, Powell
In: Phillips, Stephenson

I can't believe Jaidyn is knocking down the door for a return, but he was an emergency for the AFL this week and racked up 30 disposals in the VFL. I suspect we'll see him get rewarded.

Powell needs a spell. He played most of the game today (76% TOG) for a grand total of 11 disposals (2 of which were clangers), and only 2 clearances.

(Can I please not be called a Powell hater for making that call, by the way?)

I am a massive Powell fan but he has been poo. I wouldn’t bring in Philips though as he has been average if we have other options.

I would bring in Stevo to HB and Colby into the middle. We ain’t getting bigger, let’s get faster

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Logie is back, would it be more suitable to have Comben be that fwd second ruck, and Duursma come in for Teakle and act as a third tall?

Really not a fan of Fisher and McKercher in the same side. This backline can carry one fast mover who always gets beaten aerially but not two. Easily remedied by moving one of them to the wing. Loved seeing Charlie kick his goals but I think we need another interceptor back there now, if it's not going to be him. A Dawson maybe?

Ah yeah and Harvey for Hansen.

Please not sleevo.

He's been moved to HBF in the VFL and doing well. Racked it up 30 times (led the entire team) this week.

If he gets a call up, it's because he earned it.

He's been moved to HBF in the VFL and doing well. Racked it up 30 times (led the entire team) this week.

If he gets a call up, it's because he earned it.
Stop making sence.

Seriously though if form was the lone metric greenwood would have played more games earlier.

Says more about our lack of depth and for balance and reward i can accept him being promoted but iam far from convinced he is part of the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back