Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Another fool posting that doesn't watch our games
Mate, I could be blind and deaf and still make better calls than yourself.
Your inability to have a balanced thought process and the lack of any critical thinking means half the time what you do post is garbage.

Tucker? Been solid enough
Costly mistakes creeping in. Colours lowered today.
Doesn’t play well away from Marvel and has always struggled in the Tassie conditions.

Mate, I could be blind and deaf and still make better calls than yourself.
Your inability to have a balanced thought process and the lack of any critical thinking means half the time what you do post is garbage.

Costly mistakes creeping in. Colours lowered today.
Doesn’t play well away from Marvel and has always struggled in the Tassie conditions.
I'm not sure if that's aimed at me? Probably best have a nap mate. I'm all for being inclusive and I support you.

If we are trying to win the game you’d go

Out Hansen Jr
In Sleevo

There’s a chance Sleevo jags 2-3, albeit remote. But he’s been playing hb so doubt it happens.

Backline shouldn’t need changing so pink and Dawson don’t come in.

Need to watch Stewart. I assume ford goes to him.

With the delivery inside 50 still a major concern for good chunks of the game, it’s time to move McKercher up the ground so he can deliver in there a little more. We have nothing to lose and will get a head start on next year’s planning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched most of the VFL game and I thought Stephenson was good. Not just stat padding… he ran hard to present, took a couple of good marks, generally chose good options and hit his targets. All in a really shit team performance in terrible conditions.

I would prefer to give him some more games in the VFL backline to consolidate, but wouldn’t be adverse to him consolidating in the senior team, taking Colby’s distributor role and trying Colby in the middle/forward.

We also played a good game so don’t need wholesale changes.

Hansen Jnr was not good. Give him one more week with the sole KPI of forward pressure and tackles.

Powell needs a freshen up or to find 30 in the VFL. Phillips can play his role and lock down if needed.

OUT: Shiels, Powell
IN: Stephenson, Phillips

Ford as sub

I must have been at a different game, I thought RHJ looked good, had a bit of speed presented well kicked a goal and provided a link, I thought he put himself in good positions, he’s part of the future and I think we should let him run out the year, he’s only going to get better.

I watched most of the VFL game and I thought Stephenson was good. Not just stat padding… he ran hard to present, took a couple of good marks, generally chose good options and hit his targets. All in a really shit team performance in terrible conditions.

I would prefer to give him some more games in the VFL backline to consolidate, but wouldn’t be adverse to him consolidating in the senior team, taking Colby’s distributor role and trying Colby in the middle/forward.

We also played a good game so don’t need wholesale changes.

Hansen Jnr was not good. Give him one more week with the sole KPI of forward pressure and tackles.

Powell needs a freshen up or to find 30 in the VFL. Phillips can play his role and lock down if needed.

OUT: Shiels, Powell
IN: Stephenson, Phillips

Ford as sub
Agreed. He was very good. I wonder why we haven’t tried him on the wing. I feel like he has all the right attributes

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back