Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

And the umpires are>>>>>> da!da!

Robert Findlay (23), Andre Gianfagna (27), Martin Rodger (37), Harrison Birch (40
Important to know, call me a hopeless romantic but I like to know the names of the people that are ****ing me.

BTW we've been going well without many wins on the board but a couple of forced changes does highlight that we've had a good run injury wise this year for the most part and that we have serious work to do on depth. If we had 3-4 injuries to the wrong players that last month of good form would have been decidedly not IMO.

Last edited:
Also, does anyone else wonder if Ford could defend. I've been keen to see him eventually on a wing as he has great vision and kicking up the field however there is a bit of a question mark on his ability to gut run all day - but I do wonder whether he would be good as a distributor off half back given these traits and decent grab. Possibly not fast enough for his size...

Sorry to hijack the Geelong game thread..mods please move it if you see fit!

I’m thinking of heading to Tassie for the Eagles game. Never been to Blundstone arena before so I have no idea with tickets. I’m a level 1 reserved member, can I just scan in at the gate or do I need to get a ticket ?

I’m thinking of heading to Tassie for the Eagles game. Never been to Blundstone arena before so I have no idea with tickets. I’m a level 1 reserved member, can I just scan in at the gate or do I need to get a ticket ?
If you have access to that game thru your membership you should be able to scan at the gate.

I'm pretty sure you can get in but you lose access to the last replacement game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d actually like to see Powell down back in that playmaker role. Perfect opportunity to try and use that vision and add another string to his bow.
He has been.
He gets a run in the middle and then positions himself behind the ball.
For whatever reason he gets lost at half back.
And we know he gets lost at half forward.
Until he learns to accumulate the footy (just as LDU did) his impact will be minimal.

Argh 😖 Sleevo is so 💩!!!!
This selection makes me so ducking angry !!
Sleevo plays the opposite to how we are playing as a team right now … watch how many opposition tackles will be broken today . Even if he plays ok possession wise & I will wait for some “I told you so “ posts right back at me …
He should not be playing .
Apologies to Hardeman who def deserves a spot over this cat & has so much more of a higher ceiling…

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Geelong in Hobart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back