Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Sydney - Rd18

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bad from a bloke that was calling for Xerri to be delsisted this time last year.

I don't think I ever called for Xerri to be 'delisted'. I did express concern that he wasn't playing well.

And I am happy to have had my fears assuaged by Xerri's 2024 form!

See; I don't refuse to change my opinions! :)

I don't think I ever called for Xerri to be 'delisted'. I did express concern that he wasn't playing well.

And I am happy to have had my fears assuaged by Xerri's 2024 form!

See; I don't refuse to change my opinions! :)
Me too, happy to have my opinion changed. When it's warranted.

If the Swans aren’t switched on, we will beat them. However, after two close losses, you’d expect them to be champing at the bit.
Its not that easy to just turn it on when you want to, there only playing in spurts at the moment, we certainly can win this.
Roos by 6 points in a thriller at the SCG!

Last edited:
After listening to Clarkos media interview it would appear that there will not be to many changes maybe 2 at the most. Naturally George is a walkin and maybe either of Fisher or Logue. l would let Logue play 1 more game in the VFL before bringing him back but then again l'm not Clarko.. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not that easy to just turn it on when you want to, there only playing in spurts at the moment, we certainly win this.
Roos by 6 points in a thriller at the SCG!
Wanna change that to 30 points .my heart cant take much more of these close games...
Season 4 Pain GIF by The Simpsons

Interesting chat about Taggers on SEN yesterday and the that their use has started to wane, as has their effectiveness. I have also noticed that with our use of Will. Do we continue with it or do we run a non-tagging midfield, and in that case, does that change anything for Will. Interesting selection coming up.
Its like Sydney hasn’t lost 2 games in a row where both Hayden Young and Windhager were tagging their better players lol

Possibly Parker and/or Mills in for them, with or without Heeney. This would be their strongest team all year. :disappointed:
Good, good, to be the best you've got to beat the best and one way of getting a whole lot better is by playing the strongest sides out there, you don't get better by playing weak opposition. As I said in another post, "so bring it on, lets see how good they really are this so called premiership favourite. I mean I can see all the excuses now if we pull off an upset, we were only playing north, there's nothing wrong losing a couple of these games before finals, we didn't have Heeney and bloody umpires, north got so much luck in that final quarter from them it wasn't funny!

Wanna change that to 30 points .my heart cant take much more of these close games...
Season 4 Pain GIF by The Simpsons
I HEAR YOU! My heart was hitting the turbo button and I said to my fiancee, if we get beat by a point that's it I'm done, of course I didn't mean it, it was you can only take so much bad luck and finally our luck turned around, but I can see us doing to Sydney what we did to Collingwood in the first 3 quarters, but we must fire early, now that they have won a close one, who knows, I keep on saying confidence is the biggest stat in sport that's not recognised as a stat.

I HEAR YOU! My heart was hitting the turbo button and I said to my fiancee, if we get beat by a point that's it I'm done, of course I didn't mean it, it was you can only take so much bad luck and finally our luck turned around, but I can see us doing to Sydney what we did to Collingwood in the first 3 quarters, but we must fire early, now that they have won a close one, who knows, I keep on saying confidence is the biggest stat in sport that's not recognised as a stat.
l know that they have been practicing for the final 2 minutes of a game when scores are close but can they please give a thought to us supporters who might require a defribulator after the game and make winning the game a fore-gone conclusion 20 minutes into the last quarter.

Those last two minutes weren't fun.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Sydney - Rd18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back