Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Sydney - Rd18

Remove this Banner Ad

The main question, I assume, at the selection table will be deciding whether to change up a well functioning backline by bringing Logue in. It’s going to happen at some stage, isn’t it? So, there is a good argument to make the change sooner rather than later, you’d reckon.
Main issue with him is match readiness, I think two full games at vfl before he’s proven ready to hit the big stage.

Main issue with him is match readiness, I think two full games at vfl before he’s proven ready to hit the big stage.
Yeah, I get what you’re saying. However, he’s going to take a bit of time to gel with Charlie and Corr, you’d suspect. I expect Clarko really wants to knock off the Tigers and WC. Logue will need to be fully integrated by then. So, I think there will be a bit of a selection conundrum, either way.

Yeah, I get what you’re saying. However, he’s going to take a bit of time to gel with Charlie and Corr, you’d suspect. I expect Clarko really wants to knock off the Tigers and WC. Logue will need to be fully integrated by then. So, I think there will be a bit of a selection conundrum, either way.
He hasn’t had a full game yet? Soonest will be Carlton game but I’m tipping the Geelong game when he’s cherry ripe, anyway good to in the position of be able to debate when to bring players in 👍

He hasn’t had a full game yet? Soonest will be Carlton game but I’m tipping the Geelong game when he’s cherry ripe, anyway good to in the position of be able to debate when to bring players in 👍
Sure is. 😀 I was under the impression he played a full game last week in the VFL. Did he not?

Anyone having a look at training today?
Saw Souva on the sports news yesterday that he went for an “precautionary” ultrasound …
Hopefully he’s ok👍

Such a big match. I hope the boys treat this like a granny.

Swans are supposed to be a mile ahead of everyone. The belief and noise it would create if we can take it to them will be immense. They've been a bit off the last few weeks and our boys are on the way up. Has danger written all over it for the Swans if the boys go in well prepped.

LDU, Sheez and Wardlaw have all had games this year where they have dominated an opposition. We need all 3 to be flying if we are going to win. One of them will get a hard tag and the other two will need to make the Swans pay for not tagging them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Lmac goes out due to his wife giving birth, surely Hardeman straight in?

Hopefully. And a nice paternity package to go with it so he doesn't have to play for the rest of the season since we are a club that values wokeness

I think hardeman going straight in was what got LMac into this position in the first place.
Dean Winchester Gun GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Sydney - Rd18

Remove this Banner Ad

Back