Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

I have seen Corr beat the likes of Tom Lynch and for the life of me I don't know what we are thinking using him as some mid sized defender. He is the guy to play on Curnow, as he was the guy to play on Cameron last week. Walker plays on McKay out of necessity and either Bonar or perhaps Jack play on Silvagni.

We need to start developing something resembling a forward structure so Comben comes in to pair with Larkey and we can work the rest out after that.
Agreed. We simply don't have the depth or luxury of playing a bloke who's 6 foot 5 only ever as a third tall.

so going off that Mckay out Bonar in possibly the only change. if this happens then its an absolute joke. on a positive that vfl midfield pf powell philipss anderson lazzaro and ccj should be quite exciting

so going off that Mckay out Bonar in possibly the only change. if this happens then its an absolute joke. on a positive that vfl midfield pf powell philipss anderson lazzaro and ccj should be quite exciting
Sleevo will come in for Atu/Mahony

Ford should fingers crossed come in for the other

Honestly, these two comments alone are just about enough to make me lose faith. This is grim

Its very demoralizing for supporters to read that. White Flag type stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So no Powell, Jed. Both going through the VFL again.

Goldy playing which probably means X is out and CCJ is in
Seems reasonable at this point. I'll be pretty comfortable if X for CCJ is the change - we don't have a heap of competition for some spots but we do in the ruck so they need to make them earn it.

Additionally

Out: X
In: CCJ

Gutless at the selection table. Absolutely gutless.

Will make me sick if 3 or 4 of Turner, Scott, Young & Atu play.
So you're accusing them of being gutless at the selection table before you know what the selections actually are?

Seems legit....

Will again be the usual 1-2 changes that make no sense.
We’re not making finals, so play the kids ffs!
How Young, Atu, Turner and Walker continually get a game is unbelievable.
Keep selecting a pack of complacent footballers Noble, you’re doing a great job of it.

Honestly, these two comments alone are just about enough to make me lose faith. This is grim

Agree whole heartedly. The rage i feel listening to this t**t at the moment isnt healthy. How about you hold the f**king leaders at our club accountable week to week David when they do f**k all but fall over each other looking like a skit for the 3 stooges all over the field. Any pr*ck that loses his feet in a contest that is unwarranted make them do 100 pushups for each one for a start. I have seen toddlers learning to walk with better skill at standing up straight without falling over.

Really hated the tweets about the presser so actually listened to it.

"Chipping away" at being better defensively. Personally not seeing it.

The discussion on the rucks was frustrating. The praise seems to be in regards to the actual ruck contests and the clearances that result from them, then some awkward praise(?) for Goldy. Didn't mention Xerri's work outside of the ruck at all.

Frustrating hearing about Powell too. Wants a couple of weeks of good form in the VFL, which is fair enough in isolation but I'd say the greater context makes a bit of a mockery of that statement.

Overall nowhere near as bad as the tweets had me feeling, but still left me frustrated.

We’re not making finals, so play the kids ffs!
Young - 23 years old 27 games
Atu - 21 years old 13 games

How Young, Atu, Turner and Walker continually get a game is unbelievable.

They are doing what you suggest but in the same post you lambast them for doing as you’ve suggested.

Pick a lane.

Who are we going to bring in for Josh Walker? What non existent key back with a mature body do we bring in to drop him?

Let’s run Jackson Archer at full back this week and see if some Carlton flog can brake Fannings record…..

Young - 23 years old 27 games
Atu - 21 years old 13 games

They are doing what you suggest but in the same post you lambast them for doing as you’ve suggested.

Pick a lane.

Who are we going to bring in for Josh Walker? What non existent key back with a mature body do we bring in to drop him?

Let’s run Jackson Archer at full back this week and see if some Carlton flog can brake Fannings record…..
I did actually see one or two posts advocating Archer comes in :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back