Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

wrong, try again.
Steph.jpg

:$

Seriously thinking of staying home if guys like Turner, Atu, Young and Scott continue to get games. He said Tom Powell needs to get some consistency before being picked, but I guess consistently being shit at AFL level is ok for the guys I just mentioned.

As for brining in Bonar, are there any standards? He was rolled gold turd in the VFL against Frankston.

Seriously if they can’t be bothered taking it seriously, then I am really not sure why I should bother?

If the change is CCJ for X and Bonar for McKay, then this is really a pisstake.

You would hope Stevo would replace one of the potatoes? But just to really take the piss, it wouldn’t surprise me if Noble dropped Paul Curtis for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do people expect Noble to say? He’s not going to shit can his only senior players in public. He’s also got the whole season to think about not just the next game.
Well there definitely is some shit flowing from his mouth.

Still crapping on about the last quarter against Geelong and this mythical improvement. In his dreamworld it seems like he thinks we are actually tracking alright?

The consistency comment about Powell was my favourite. Also said he was off at AFL level. If TO was off, how does he explain the dogshit produced by Turner weekly. It’s that bad I wouldn’t even call it off.

WillPhill to get another week in the VFL. Club wants to see a solid body of work before recalling him.

Could see him and Powelly come in next week with Jed. Seasons gone so there’s no rush anymore I guess.

So CCJ definitely in and hopefully predominantly forward, leaving Todd to sulk around in the ruck

McKay out & probably Bonar in - Corr & Walker as KPDs.

The usual crowd of embarrassments to keep their spots so I'm sticking with those changes

Out: Xerri, McKay
In: CCJ, Bonar

So CCJ definitely in and hopefully predominantly forward, leaving Todd to sulk around in the ruck

McKay out & probably Bonar in - Corr & Walker as KPDs.

The usual crowd of embarrassments to keep their spots so I'm sticking with those changes

Out: Xerri, McKay
In: CCJ, Bonar
I'd like to see CCJ in the ruck given that's what we recruited him for and what he looked good at last week in the VFL. That said:

1. I think he looks a more capable true forward than Goldy
2. Things might get interesting real quick if Goldy's form doesn't immediately hold up back in his primary role.

Out McKay, X (would have dropped him anyway), Turner
In Bonar, CCJ, Stephenson

Turner has had close to his worst ever season, Mahony should also have a spell tbh. But probably only one to go Out of the side. He has played plenty of senior footy, let him get his hands on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and prematch discussion vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back