Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

-IF- the door is open for finals come Sunday, this would be a first if we won. In recent times when the door has been open for us to reach or consolidate a finals spot we've come out inexplicably flat.

I'm talking v Gold Coast, Adelaide (2nd time this year) and last year v GWS (just had to win by more than 6 goals I think?) and Freo to nail a home final.

It would be disappointing if the opportunity is there on Sunday and we don't look interested.

Anyway.

OUT: Siera
IN: Adams

OUT: Sierra, Jacobs

IN: Anthony, Adams

Don't shoot me, but if we're going to have a dud as our 22nd player, might as well make it a dud that can find the footy and knows how to kick a goal. Plus, LA has those rare games where he gets a lot of the ball and turns it over only 50% of the time, compared to 80%. Could be a bit of a preview to other sides looking for a ball-magnet to recruit as well.

Don't shoot me, but if we're going to have a dud as our 22nd player, might as well make it a dud that can find the footy and knows how to kick a goal. Plus, LA has those rare games where he gets a lot of the ball and turns it over only 50% of the time, compared to 80%. Could be a bit of a preview to other sides looking for a ball-magnet to recruit as well.

I agree. Also think Liam improved his contesting work this year.

Out: Tarrant, Siera
In: Currie, Adams

Surely its time to give Currie a go, Adams obviously if fit.

This is assuming Narni and Thommo aren't available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really. The opposition wants the ball in Gibson's hands....

He just needs a new caddy, often chooses the wrong club.

86% disposal efficiency from 28 touches. He has hardly been below 75% for the entire season. I was always critical of Gibson's disposal but it has improved out of sight. You are blind if you can't see that.

McMillan also had his best game on the weekend..why would you want him dropped? His last 6 weeks have been excellent.

You want to bring in Harper and Kennedy yet either of them didn't get near the best or get over 15 touches.

Your obsession with youth is ridiculous.

Grima in if fit. Spud out.

Patch in if fit. Sierakowski out.

I think the general consensus is right:

OUT: Tarrant (if inj.), Siera
IN: Currie, Adams (if fit)

If Adams isn't 100% right, I'd like to see someone like Gysberts get a chance ahead of Siera. Even as a sub, just to get him in at AFL level again.

Also, GIVE MCKENZIE A FULL GAME!

What's the go with Scotty T? Can he play? I'd name him as an emergency and risk him if we're still alive.

In: Adams

Out: Siera

Garner in and sub if Adams isn't fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back