Brownlow Medallist
May 31, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Melbourne City
Any changes if any?

Tarrant is a bit of a worry, if he doesn't come right who comes in.
Daw? Hopefully Adams is back as we could use his run on the MCG.

Out: Swan, Embleberry, Cloke. Nah. They won't be resting players, as they'll want to win, but they might want to give Jolly, Krak a run like they did with Didak last week. Who knows.

From our side, surely we have a better option than Sierakowski for the 22nd spot. If Adams is ok he comes back in. Obviously if we could get Thompson or Grima back we would. Otherwise - given injuries are now limiting our options - don't mind sticking with the team that got so close yesterday.

Would be happy with interesting emgergencies. If Carlton beat Port, then some different guys could have a run.

Tarrant should stay IF fit, we need him to learn to perform in big games, and next week is a golden opportunity.

Sierakowski, Jacobs and Wright all a bit iffy to stay in the team.........is there anyone to replace them though? Adams if fit, sure. Has Harper returned from injury & shown any sort of form? Don't want to see Anthony in the seniors again.

Out: Sirra, Jacobs, MacMillan, Gibson
In: Garner, Adams, Kennedy, Harper

Firitto - Delaney - Kennedy
Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black
Goldstein - Cunnington - Bastinac
Greenwood Garner McKenzie Harper

Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black

None of the players you list as ins would be able to replace what we lose by dropping Gibson.

He is one of few blokes on our list that can run hard enough long enough to make space. Dropping him for this game would be conceding the loss.

Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black

Funny stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North gunna chalk up a win this week?

After last night's historic victory I have been teasing my Carlton mates that they will be the first ILLEGITIMATE finalists in AFL history.

If North manage to take 9th however, it will be a very different story.

You clearly deserve, more than any other team currently outside the 8, to play finals.

Aside from a lacklustre win against a dispirited Richmond then exhausted from rigorous training, Carlton have been continually destroyed by the real contenders.

North on the other hand, are a team actually capable of doing some damage this September. You have almost invariably challenged the best, and at times been victorious against them (Geelong). Hence, I wish for you this upcoming weekend a sturdy win over the Pies, and for Carlton, another pathetic loss LOL

#TemporaryCraigieburnTrainLineAlliance

#NoFinalsForCarltank

You're mistaking him for Anthony.

While he does have his limitations by foot Gibson plays within them and is absolutely crucial to our game plan. You can't switch the play 10 times a quarter without his gut running.
Exactly. Plus Gibson can kick on both feet over good distances. So when breaking the lines on either side of the field he is not out-positioned. Not sure why the negativity on Gibbo.

North gunna chalk up a win this week?

After last night's historic victory I have been teasing my Carlton mates that they will be the first ILLEGITIMATE finalists in AFL history.

If North manage to take 9th however, it will be a very different story.

You clearly deserve, more than any other team currently outside the 8, to play finals.

Aside from a lacklustre win against a dispirited Richmond then exhausted from rigorous training, Carlton have been continually destroyed by the real contenders.

North on the other hand, are a team actually capable of doing some damage this September. You have almost invariably challenged the best, and at times been victorious against them (Geelong). Hence, I wish for you this upcoming weekend a sturdy win over the Pies, and for Carlton, another pathetic loss LOL

#TemporaryCraigieburnTrainLineAlliance

#NoFinalsForCarltank

Without Swallow, Grima or Thompson, I doubt we'd do much in September. We would still beat Richmond though.

Atley - Hansen - Wright
Mullet - Ziebell - Wells
Harvey - Petrie - Adams
Thomas - Tarrant - Black

Really?

Out: Siera, Jacobs (both duds)
In: Jizzberts, Harper/Adams (if fit)