Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's open training session was canceled. Hopefully that means there trying something new that they don't want the public seeing.

Probably worried the language used by Woosha would be too blue for any children present.

Re: Changes for Round v Fremantle

I'm not sure of McGinnity's tagging abilities, but I would tag Mundy before tagging Barlow.

Yeah I would as well because of his hurt factor (Just). Hill needs to have a close check, Barlow's kicking skills are actually quite good and its almost a chicken or the egg type scenario. I wish we had someone that could play on Barlow but make him accountable going the other way - give him something else to thing about besides his own game.

This is my 10c worth on what I'd do next week and work towards for next year.

The way I look at it for us to have a chance we need to:

A) Start looking at our own basic structures

Stop playing people our of their natural positions, Mitch Brown is not a FF, he's a lot better leading up out on to the wings and being that link man to get it in the 50m arc. His natural forward position is CHF, he looks all lost at sea when stuck in the goal square. Otherwise CHB/HBF is his go, where he seems to read the play/flight better and can use his endurance running capabilities.

Problem is we already have a great natural CHF in Kennedy, although you think he should be able to play deep FF because of his O/H marking prowess he gets caught under the flight of the ball a lot, partly because of his ability to read the play as well from that position and partly because of the shocking delivery into the forward line.

Then we have Hansen - 1 position only he can play - CHF!

Tony Notte is also a CHF but we're trying to make him a FB/CHB.

Who's a natural?

Lynchy I don't see as a natural FF or CHF - Sure he can fill a role but its not his natural possie. If his instinct is to lead up the ground why not play him as a HFF ( When match ups allow ) allow him to get the ball and then work on when to bomb it and when not too. He has the ability to do bullet passes, if left in the one position long enough to properly learn the team game plan and more importantly player leading habits he'd be very handy. Its hard to get a grasp on things when your shuffled around all the time.

The way I see it we have only 2 players on our list who are natural FF
Callum Wilson and Ben McKinley, One on the rookie list and the other considered too short. B-Mac has already proven he can mix it with the best, he kick 7? against the bombers. A lot of those goals opposed to inspector gadget who imo is an all-time great defender.

I have more time for Wilson than most and I think he could be a solid FF at AFL level. Not the prettiest player but affective. Strong, knows how and where to time his leads and most importantly is a good set shot for goal.

Of course there is Lecras but I love him as the 2nd marking player and picking up those crumbs. What a star!

Play Masten in the middle of the ground and leave him there FFS, we all know he can play there. Thats where he was in the PS games and now when the big time starts he's mainly on the HFF.

Showing faith or stubbornness

Glass is carrying an injury Woosha, I know you like to stick with your players but please its hurting our team.

FB is an interesting one - We have Wilkes who I think is unfairly bashed and would be serviceable there.

E-Mac is the one I'd like to see take it over. He has height, now has strength and very good closing speed. Give him one task, shut down your opponent and don't worry about creating play. He wouldn't need to kick the ball as much.

Start playing for each other, do the 1%ers and stick to you role

The midfield is a concern with the lack of hurt factor players.

Every team needs there inside clearance players, Priddis is our #1. People knock him but he's vitally important. Its the lack of blocking, shepparding and working for each other in the middle that the concern. Who wants to get their hands dirty and make the space for our more polished mids? A.Selwood always give 100%, the other one who I'd like in there is Waters. He's big enough, tough enough and a real team man who's skills have generally improved and will have some hurt factor when required.

Ebert has a good football brain but is a little slow, perhaps he could be Rojo Mk2. Dalziell may have Rojos old # but not his marking, tackling and space creating. I could see Ebert making this role his own.

Cockie is also another option for some mongrel

Our higher hurt factor mids/effective use of our limited selection

Tell Masten to stay on the outside and wait to receive. He's one of our more skilled mids and with a bit of time/space created for him he'd cause a fair bit of damage.

When Kerr comes back we all know he'll get the #1 tagger and again i'd like to see more protection for him off the ball or alternately play him as a tagger to free him up and he'll hurt going the other way.

Shuey, well we all know he'll be a very accomplished and damaging player. Real quality - shame about the current injury, we could do with him.

Andrew Embley should fit into this category but seem to have the yips a the moment. Again though with more space created he'll generally cause the some opposition headaches.

Tom Swift is an interesting one. I don't think his kicking will ever be elite but he has great hands imo. I think he'll end up with Dean Kemp like hands/vision and he'll create time and space through his superior vision. Also has a nice turn of leg speed and marks well too. I see him eventually complimenting a Priddis type very well.

In games where our players with polish are missing. We have to play ugly lock down football ala Sydney of old. Flood anyone? Lets grind the bastards down.

If only we still had Wirra or a Roger Hayden we could release Hurn into the mid and perhaps that was the grand plan drafting Sheppard and Strijk. For now though we need him in the back half.

Our Back line and apparent lack of skill/composure and to lock down QB style players

Glass is rested until he recovers his speed and agility ( Will he - I think the warhorse as run his race )

I've already put Waters in the midfield but it all starts there so for my structure that's how I'd like it.

I think that the opposition designated QB style players have found it all too easy to run the ball out. To curtail this and put some decent pressure on some of their disposals I'd like A.Hams and P.McGinnity to be put back to help curtail this.

Most of those style players aren't overly tall so It'll be hard for opposition coaches to play them deep and isolate them in the goal square. Even if they do we've still succeeded in getting them away from their role.

A knock on affect is that both those players are more reliable with their kicking than the majority of our back line imo and should lead to cleaner skills coming out.

We are missing Butlers composure and was becoming a solid lock down defender.

I'd have M.Brown put back to CHB, W.Schofield I'd be playing on the 2nd tall forward with E-Mac at FB.

Hurn is vital at for his kicking abilitys and set up of play as we all know. Most of the plays will have to go through him but with the addition of Hams and McGinnity I'd be hoping he gets a bit more help

Eventually trade/Draft for either an accomplished highly skilled outside mid or a running quarter back style player with a laser foot. I hear GC are wanting some experienced players.

I was at the game and the most alarming thing for me, apart from the skill errors, was the forward structure. Brown didn't lead to the right place and at times our HFF line was McGinnity, Masten and Dalziell. WTF?

Brown needs to go back to CHB - not only is he playing poor as a forward but we miss his run. It also allows JK to play as a pure CHF which is he best position.

Dropped Masten = horrible idea. Let's get him up and going by playing in the big games and playing him in the middle.

In: Butler (if fit)
Out: Stevenson - otherwise Stevenson stays in

In: McKinley - good form in WAFL and we need a natural forward
Out: Spangher. Too many mistakes and Brown back to CHB

In: Sheppard - play the kid in a derby good learning curve and we need his footskills
Out: Dalziell - plodder. Rosa considered lucky to survive the cut

In: Shuey/Swift depending on fitness - we need some class through the midfield
Out: Scooter

My side:

Schofield Glass Jones
Waters Brown Hurn
Embley Masten McGinnity (tag Hill)
Hams Kennedy Ebert
LeCras McKinley NicNat
Cox A. Selwood Priddis
Shuey/Swift Sheppard Rosa Butler/Stevenson
Lolwut? Rosa was one of our best against Sydney, and has been one of our best midfielders this year, ahead of highly rated guys like Selwood and Embley.
81% efficiency with a very high kick to handball ratio on a congested ground.
The rest I agree with.

I was at the game and the most alarming thing for me, apart from the skill errors, was the forward structure. Brown didn't lead to the right place and at times our HFF line was McGinnity, Masten and Dalziell. WTF?

Brown needs to go back to CHB - not only is he playing poor as a forward but we miss his run. It also allows JK to play as a pure CHF which is he best position.

Dropped Masten = horrible idea. Let's get him up and going by playing in the big games and playing him in the middle.

In: Butler (if fit)
Out: Stevenson - otherwise Stevenson stays in

In: McKinley - good form in WAFL and we need a natural forward
Out: Spangher. Too many mistakes and Brown back to CHB

In: Sheppard - play the kid in a derby good learning curve and we need his footskills
Out: Dalziell - plodder. Rosa considered lucky to survive the cut

In: Shuey/Swift depending on fitness - we need some class through the midfield
Out: Scooter

My side:

Schofield Glass Jones
Waters Brown Hurn
Embley Masten McGinnity (tag Hill)
Hams Kennedy Ebert
LeCras McKinley NicNat
Cox A. Selwood Priddis
Shuey/Swift Sheppard Rosa Butler/Stevenson

So we elevate a young, fast, skillfull running HBF / winger, give him one away game at the SCG 'postage stamp' ground and then drop him?:eek::cool:

Stevenson stays to show what he can do on Subiaco, agree getting Butler back would be good but IMO he's a week away.

I think Glass will be out with an injury. Considering its Freo thats not a bad thing as they don't have many gorilla FF's, they have more mobile leading types which is where Glassy is having problems.:eek:

Out: Glass (injured), Spangher, Embely, S Selwood

In: McKinely, Sheppard, Stevens, Swift

Lolwut? Rosa was one of our best against Sydney, and has been one of our best midfielders this year, ahead of highly rated guys like Selwood and Embley.
81% efficiency with a very high kick to handball ratio on a congested ground.
The rest I agree with.

Point taken, but he did lose some important contested possessions early on - maybe bias because they were over my side of the ground. I still have in best 22 at the moment.

Changed my Mind We should go all out.

Ins: Ben McKinley, Brad Sheppard, Tom Swift, Beau Wilkes, Quinten Lynch, Koby Stevens.

Outs: Matthew Spangher, Brett Jones, Chris Masten, Mitchell Brown, Bradd Dalziell, Scott Selwood

Team:
West Coast
B: Beau Waters, Darren Glass, Will Schofield
HB: Shannon Hurn, Beau Wilkes, Brad Sheppard
C: Matt Rosa, Matt Priddis, Andrew Embley
HF: Tom Swift, Quinten Lynch, Brad Ebert
F: Ben McKinley, Josh Kennedy, Ashton Hams
Foll: Nic Naitanui, Mark LeCras, Adam Selwood
I/C: Patrick McGinnity, Dean Cox, Koby Stevens, Lewis Stevenson
Emg: Tony Notte, Eric MacKenzie, Mark Nicoski

Step 1: Play Mark LeCras as a midfielder, at least he can kick.
Step 2: Lynchy plays as our CHF at least if he leads up the ground he can kick it to kennedy playing out of the square.
Step 3: Beau Waters to play on Ballintyne>>>>> All Day just crunching him.
Step 4: Stevenson to Barlow, Sheppard to Mundy and Selwood to Haselby.
Step 5: Match LeCras on Palmer and let him get hurt defencively when Lecca pushes forward.
Step 6: Kick Long (Going forward) and use the corridor.
Step 7: Play Cox as the ruck in the centre and have Naita as the 3rd man up around the ground, nullifying Sandilands. If Cox needs a Rest push Lynchy into Ruck and Naita to FF against Tarrant.
Step 8: Play Hams on Suban, Nick suban creates a lot of drive out of defence and runs up the ground to give an extra attacking option, Hams must not let him loose.
Step 9: Attack the footy and the man with the footy.
Step 10: Dont be too creative, keep it simple and keep it moving forward.

If we are able to execute this type of game plan we will win. If we dont and we play that SH*T we have been playing over the last 5 weeks we will get smashed AGAIN.:cool:

Glass is carrying an injury Woosha, I know you like to stick with your players but please its hurting our team.

FB is an interesting one - We have Wilkes who I think is unfairly bashed and would be serviceable there.

E-Mac is the one I'd like to see take it over. He has height, now has strength and very good closing speed. Give him one task, shut down your opponent and don't worry about creating play. He wouldn't need to kick the ball as much.

I agree Glass may be in trouble physically. His reported desire to hand over trhe captaincy at seasons end, is perhaps an indicator that he understands this.

EMac is our only full bodied defender and looks to be getting time to develop and eventually take over from Glass. He may be safer at FB than CHB.

Yeah I would as well because of his hurt factor (Just). Hill needs to have a close check, Barlow's kicking skills are actually quite good and its almost a chicken or the egg type scenario. I wish we had someone that could play on Barlow but make him accountable going the other way - give him something else to thing about besides his own game.

This is my 10c worth on what I'd do next week and work towards for next year.

The way I look at it for us to have a chance we need to:

A) Start looking at our own basic structures

Stop playing people our of their natural positions, Mitch Brown is not a FF, he's a lot better leading up out on to the wings and being that link man to get it in the 50m arc. His natural forward position is CHF, he looks all lost at sea when stuck in the goal square. Otherwise CHB/HBF is his go, where he seems to read the play/flight better and can use his endurance running capabilities.

Problem is we already have a great natural CHF in Kennedy, although you think he should be able to play deep FF because of his O/H marking prowess he gets caught under the flight of the ball a lot, partly because of his ability to read the play as well from that position and partly because of the shocking delivery into the forward line.

Then we have Hansen - 1 position only he can play - CHF!

Tony Notte is also a CHF but we're trying to make him a FB/CHB.

Who's a natural?

Lynchy I don't see as a natural FF or CHF - Sure he can fill a role but its not his natural possie. If his instinct is to lead up the ground why not play him as a HFF ( When match ups allow ) allow him to get the ball and then work on when to bomb it and when not too. He has the ability to do bullet passes, if left in the one position long enough to properly learn the team game plan and more importantly player leading habits he'd be very handy. Its hard to get a grasp on things when your shuffled around all the time.

The way I see it we have only 2 players on our list who are natural FF
Callum Wilson and Ben McKinley, One on the rookie list and the other considered too short. B-Mac has already proven he can mix it with the best, he kick 7? against the bombers. A lot of those goals opposed to inspector gadget who imo is an all-time great defender.

I have more time for Wilson than most and I think he could be a solid FF at AFL level. Not the prettiest player but affective. Strong, knows how and where to time his leads and most importantly is a good set shot for goal.

Of course there is Lecras but I love him as the 2nd marking player and picking up those crumbs. What a star!

Play Masten in the middle of the ground and leave him there FFS, we all know he can play there. Thats where he was in the PS games and now when the big time starts he's mainly on the HFF.

Showing faith or stubbornness

Start playing for each other, do the 1%ers and stick to you role

The midfield is a concern with the lack of hurt factor players.

Every team needs there inside clearance players, Priddis is our #1. People knock him but he's vitally important. Its the lack of blocking, shepparding and working for each other in the middle that the concern. Who wants to get their hands dirty and make the space for our more polished mids? A.Selwood always give 100%, the other one who I'd like in there is Waters. He's big enough, tough enough and a real team man who's skills have generally improved and will have some hurt factor when required.

Ebert has a good football brain but is a little slow, perhaps he could be Rojo Mk2. Dalziell may have Rojos old # but not his marking, tackling and space creating. I could see Ebert making this role his own.

Cockie is also another option for some mongrel

Our higher hurt factor mids/effective use of our limited selection

Tell Masten to stay on the outside and wait to receive. He's one of our more skilled mids and with a bit of time/space created for him he'd cause a fair bit of damage.

When Kerr comes back we all know he'll get the #1 tagger and again i'd like to see more protection for him off the ball or alternately play him as a tagger to free him up and he'll hurt going the other way.

Shuey, well we all know he'll be a very accomplished and damaging player. Real quality - shame about the current injury, we could do with him.

Andrew Embley should fit into this category but seem to have the yips a the moment. Again though with more space created he'll generally cause the some opposition headaches.

Tom Swift is an interesting one. I don't think his kicking will ever be elite but he has great hands imo. I think he'll end up with Dean Kemp like hands/vision and he'll create time and space through his superior vision. Also has a nice turn of leg speed and marks well too. I see him eventually complimenting a Priddis type very well.

In games where our players with polish are missing. We have to play ugly lock down football ala Sydney of old. Flood anyone? Lets grind the bastards down.

If only we still had Wirra or a Roger Hayden we could release Hurn into the mid and perhaps that was the grand plan drafting Sheppard and Strijk. For now though we need him in the back half.

Our Back line and apparent lack of skill/composure and to lock down QB style players

Glass is rested until he recovers his speed and agility ( Will he - I think the warhorse as run his race )

I've already put Waters in the midfield but it all starts there so for my structure that's how I'd like it.

I think that the opposition designated QB style players have found it all too easy to run the ball out. To curtail this and put some decent pressure on some of their disposals I'd like A.Hams and P.McGinnity to be put back to help curtail this.

Most of those style players aren't overly tall so It'll be hard for opposition coaches to play them deep and isolate them in the goal square. Even if they do we've still succeeded in getting them away from their role.

A knock on affect is that both those players are more reliable with their kicking than the majority of our back line imo and should lead to cleaner skills coming out.

We are missing Butlers composure and was becoming a solid lock down defender.

I'd have M.Brown put back to CHB, W.Schofield I'd be playing on the 2nd tall forward with E-Mac at FB.

Hurn is vital at for his kicking abilitys and set up of play as we all know. Most of the plays will have to go through him but with the addition of Hams and McGinnity I'd be hoping he gets a bit more help

Eventually trade/Draft for either an accomplished highly skilled outside mid or a running quarter back style player with a laser foot. I hear GC are wanting some experienced players.

This one of the better posts as there has been some obvious thought put into the subject and the way forward. For the most part i agree with just about everyting suggested.

IMO WC's biggest problem is that they have a midfield of slow to slowish players who for the most part have average footskills. Coupled with the fact that for the most part these are kids who are learning the pace of the game and building the body strength to break tackles, are the reasons why WC are in the situation they find themselves in.

Players like Peake etc get by without elite kicking skills because they offer line breaking speed, whilst others like Mitchell, Rich and Haselby offset their lack of speed by having exemplary kicking. Teams can absorb 1 or 2 midfielders who have neither pace nor elite kicking i.e. Brad Sewell, Daniel Cross, Brett Kirk or even going back further Mainwaring because not only do these players bring something else to the table, but also they have the required talent around them to compensate.

It seems WC did not make the drafting of players carrying either of these skills a priority through the years 2004-2008 (the exceptions being Hurn and Lecras), nor have they been active in trading for them in the period or later.

What has resulted is the accumulation of like skilled footballers - Priddis, Rosa, Waters, Cockie, Dalziell, Adam and Scott Selwood, Ebert and again this year in Koby Stevens who now represent the backbone of the midfield division.

Most WC supporters recognize this and therefore look forward to the introduction of players like Shuey and Sheppard as the saviours yet reality tells us they are unlikely to make an impact for 3-4 years (60 odd games).

The game has changed in the last 3-4 years from a one on one type contest requiring body strength to a style that requires running capabilities and kicking skills to overcome a zone. It seems that WC did not recognize this change early enough and are now paying the penalty.

The game has changed in the last 3-4 years from a one on one type contest requiring body strength to a style that requires running capabilities and kicking skills to overcome a zone. It seems that WC did not recognize this change early enough and are now paying the penalty.

Totally agree with this! Though Shepherd (and Weedon in time) might be our saviors.

OUT: Jones, Embley, Masten, Dalziell
INS: Mckinley, Swift, Sheppard, Stevens
send mitch brown back to defense and bring lecca into the midfield to provide some decent passes to our forwardline, if they arent gonna drop masten atleast play him in the midfield. Jones needs to come out he is not going to improve, send embley back to the wafl, see if he can regain some hunger and composure same with masten. Dalziell is a crab and only makes our field kicking worse, we already have a priddis. Mckinley to come in to help compensate for lecca moving into the midfield, swift to take dalziells place after strong wafl form, sheppard onto the wing with some much needed pace and poise or into defense to man up on someone like nat fyfe, have stevens rotating off the interchange bench. start playin for the future.

Out: Spangher, Dalziell, Mcginnity, S Selwood, B Jones

In: Hansen, Mckinley, Swift, Stevens, Sheppard

Brown Glass Waters
A Selwood Schofield Hurn
Rosa Lecras Sheppard
Embley Kennedy Ebert
Mckinley Hansen Hams

Ruck: Nat Masten Priddis
Int: Cox Stevenson Swift Stevens

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't have 2 of Lynch, Mckinley and Hansen playing in our forward line, they are too slow and defensively ******ed.

I don't mind playing Mckinley deep and Lynch as a high HFF but none of these guys can lock the ball down in the forward 50 and we get killed on the rebound.

Hansen is simply not the future so I see no point in giving him anymore games in a developing list.

I dont really like it either but if our midfielders were capable of kicking the ball to the advatage of our forwards I dont think it would be as much of an issue.

Hopefully removing the Selwoods, Mcginnity and Dalziell from our midfield and adding Stevens, Sheppard, Stevenson and Lecras may help rectify this problem.

I do think though we need either Lynch or Hansen leading from the goal square and Hansen seems to be the better option at the moment.

It would and I think Fremantle would be the right defense to put him up against.

Kennedy should attract Tarrant and Notte would be a good matchup against McPharlin.

Good for who? Notte would be lucky to get a possession if he played on McPharlin.

I would think Tarrant would play on Kennedy only if LeCras plays midfield, otherwise I think Tarrant will take LeCras and McPharlin will take Kennedy. Silvagni will take the next tall option after Kennedy.

It is possible that Broughton might take LeCras, but you'd have to play a very tall forward line to stretch our defence for height (e.g. 3 out of Brown/Kennedy/Notte/Hansen/Cox/Naitanui) that could get killed on the rebound.

I would argue we're not really building anything at the moment. Priddis wins the ball so Priddis plays on the ball - there doesn't seem to be any real thought process beyond that.

We started yesterday with A Selwood, Priddis and Ebert on the ball. I found myself in the facepalm position before the first bounce. The issue with our midfield disposal isn't that when we win the ball when it's tight and tough we bang it long forward (Priddis isn't our only culprit, and the likes of Judd, Black, Bartel etc. do that too), it's that when we win the ball with some degree of time and space we do the same thing.

And that doesn't go into our deficiencies in winning the ball and our total lack of accountability... :eek:

Yep thats correct, its been the tactic used by 99 percent of the teams since 1897 blind quick snaps out of a pack to your forward statnding in front of his defender with crumbers standing front and centre. For a little more then 100 years that was the way the game was played, within the last 10 years the way the game is played has changed, first came the massive flooding tactics and for the last few years every team has employed some sort of a zone. These modern defensive tactics requires modern thinking to defeat, the quick blind snap out of a pack and long bomb forward doesnt work any more. Or does it ? Like you mentioned Judd, Black and Bartel all are colprits, and these are some of the smartest players of the modern era falling into modern traps. Or have they adaptated already ? On closer inspection watching our team the Eagles, plus the greatest offenders of blind kicking, at a boundry throw in, countless times the first instinct of our players was to get it moving forward by boot, more often then not resulting in a Sydney mark. However at a centre bouncedown, we had the same instinct, and more often then not, it either came off to an Eagles possesion or resulted in another ball up, albiet 40 metres closer to goal. I understand this to be, at centre bounces teams line up man on man, usually, so a quick snap is going to result in a 50 50 contest 40 metres up the ground, however at stopages teams push 2 or 3 players loose one kick off the pack, hoping for a dumb "Eagles" player to throw it down his guzzler. The difference between the dumb player and the smart, Judds, Blacks and Bartels if the world is knowing when to snap it blindly.

As for long bombs when we have space and time, that really pisses me off

You have this written on your page: Currently seeking stupid Bigfooty poster's comment to paste here".

Just simply pointing out that Your last comment about who you should bring in and Out Would be perfect for what your asking.

And why would that be? Because you disagree, which makes me incorrect?

B: Matthew Spangher, Darren Glass, Brett Jones
HB: Shannon Hurn, Will Schofield, Beau Waters
C: Matt Rosa, Matt Priddis, Andrew Embley
HF: Chris Masten, Mitchell Brown, Ashton Hams
F: Dean Cox, Josh Kennedy, Mark LeCras
Foll: Nic Naitanui, Brad Ebert, Adam Selwood
I/C: Patrick McGinnity, Bradd Dalziell, Scott Selwood, Lewis Stevenson

Won't be popular but bring on these changes

B: Ash Smith, Darren Glass, Sam Butler
HB: Shannon Hurn, Beau Wilkes, Beau Waters
C: Matt Rosa, Matt Priddis, Tom Swift
HF: Andrew Embley, Will Schofield, Ashton Hams
F: Dean Cox, Josh Kennedy, Mark LeCras
Foll: Nic Naitanui, Brad Ebert, Chris Masten
I/C: Patrick McGinnity, Koby Stevens, A. Selwood (as negator), Lewis Stevenson

In - Smith, Butler, Wilkes, Stevens, Swift

Out -
Bones, the season in disarray we should cut the elders and his last game was poor.
Spangher, just not demanding his position.
Brown, needs a wake-up call.
Dalziell, could be considered unlucky but form and hard knocks require a spell to WAFL.
Scooter, did show some improvement but must switch on more.

^^ why play Schofield at CHF when he has been showing good signs at CHB?? Should we perhaps learn from our current try at turning a backman into a forward in Brown?

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes for Round 6 v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back