Preview Changes: GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Talia vs Riewoldt
Hartigan vs Caddy?
Lever spare
Brown vs Rioli

Astbury vs Walker
Rance vs Jenkins
Grimes vs Otten (this is good, makes Grimes accountable)
Vlastuin vs Lynch

Prestia, Martin, Cotchin(?) vs Sloane, Brouch, Mrouch

We match up well against Richmond

Still seems odd with McGovern. I’m no doctor but either he’s got a hamstring injury or he hasn’t. Scans came back all clear. Like they say there’s no such thing as a 1 week hamstring injury

Still seems odd with McGovern. I’m no doctor but either he’s got a hamstring injury or he hasn’t. Scans came back all clear. Like they say there’s no such thing as a 1 week hamstring injury
They didnt come back all clear. Read the statement it was very carefully worded by Birdman. It said nothing significant showed up on the scan.

Translation he has a very minor strain. Fingers crossed he gets up. So important.

They didnt come back all clear. Read the statement it was very carefully worded by Birdman. It said nothing significant showed up on the scan.

Translation he has a very minor strain. Fingers crossed he gets up. So important.

I think the reality is he won't be playing. He'd absolutely need to train the house down to be considered.

Pyke will not take this risk in the Grand Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood is one of my favourites but **** me whats wrong with the kid 59%total game time, 6 disposals and 1 tackle. Surely hes injured.

Congrats to us both. You guys have been amazing all year, and will probably win, but damn I'm just happy to be there. Here's hoping for a great game.

Very interestingly, we both touched up GWS and Geelong to get here!
Well I hope your players think like that too!
Jk

In all seriousness if you weren't playing us in the GF I'd be barracking my heart out for ya.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Otten and Greenwood the only possible considerations.

I hope like hell Greenwood is fit to play. He's a winner, he's the guy who could win us a couple crucial clearances when the game is in the balance, he's the big bodied strong tackler we will need in the GF.

Well, he is when fit :oops:

His numbers say otherwise. Hopefully he gets into it alot more vs richmond. We need his grunt and pressure.

He seemed to be off a lot more in the 2nd half, so i reckon he's got a niggle and we chose to rest him more because we could. Geelong never really got close, we kept them at bay quite easily. If they scored a goal or 2, we got 1 straight back

So Don used it to rest him for the important one. That's my story and i'm going with it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back