Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Qualifying Final vs. Geelong, Sat 03/09, 4:35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think we looked our best when we had Krueger in the side. If there’s any chance of him being fit this finals series, get him in
We’ve barely lost since his injury so not sure about that. I thought he was solid when he played and will atleast be handy depth if required

I don’t like our chances against either mate, but somehow we are finding a way!

We Outplayed Geelong last time but ran out of Puff in last qtr.

Bet they be up to Fix that Results.

To win the Flag got to beat the Top Teams

Surely you blokes are a huge chance to upset Geelong? Last 4 games they’ve had WC, GC, Saints, WB. Incredibly soft draw. Week off. Fresh list at Collingwood. You’ve got to be very confident.

I give us a Chance for sure but not Favorites

No not favourites but a huge chance. I can just see Collingwood having the majority of the crowd, the MCG which you love, and a genuine style that holds up.

There’s no way this isn’t a close game.

Pies win close ones.

Sounds strange as i feel like of the top four teams , i wanted us to have a crack at geelong in week 1 on the G.

Didnt want Swans at the SGG and the Dees vs Pies games have been a flip of the coin at the end.

Plus on top of that feel like Geelong will think they are shoe-ins desite us being 30 odd up against them last time and losing it.

Sounds strange as i feel like of the top four teams , i wanted us to have a crack at geelong in week 1 on the G.

Didnt want Swans at the SGG and the Dees vs Pies games have been a flip of the coin at the end.

Plus on top of that feel like Geelong will think they are shoe-ins desite us being 30 odd up against them last time and losing it.

Agree.

I was keen on getting Geelong round 1. I honestly can’t get excited about them. They just don’t perform in finals.

Can Fly please post Chris Scott's comments after our loss on the whiteboard for the next two weeks. He said they knew our game plan was unsustainable. His arrogance is unsurpassed in the AFL. Imagine commenting on a fellow coach's game plan-especially a young bloke in only his third game in the gig. I thought at the time I'd love to see him choke on his words while never believing we would finish in a position to at least have the chance to make him eat his words. I think our season has already proven his observations inaccurate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the cats need to absolutely blow us away in the first half or they are going to be shitting themselves about our last quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back