Preview Changes: Preliminary Final - IN: Sloane, Otten, Melts OUT: Smith, McGovern

Assuming McGovern misses through injury, who should come in?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The one thing I do like about the Otten selection is that Geelong have more risk involved in swinging Taylor forward. He hurt us last game. Now they have an extra tall to match up on. If we dont see Taylor forward all game because of this selection then its a win for us imo.

But agree with all the rest of the problems raised - slow, lack of defensive pressure. Come on Charlie, this is your time. Best ever game please.

The one thing I do like about the Otten selection is that Geelong have more risk involved in swinging Taylor forward. He hurt us last game. Now they have an extra tall to match up on. If we dont see Taylor forward all game because of this selection then its a win for us imo.

But agree with all the rest of the problems raised - slow, lack of defensive pressure. Come on Charlie, this is your time. Best ever game please.
Backing Charlie for a big one!!

Keath really was the smartest choice structurally.

Keath really was the smartest choice structurally.

Possibly. But cant really debut him as a forward in a prelim. Hampton was the guy for me, but not if he was short of match fitness and possibly form. Menzel was my next preference but you have to back Pyke if he doesnt trust him to do the role. Looks like Milera was next up, in which case I think Otten is probably better given that you wont get much more pressure from Wayne, but lose the tall marking ability and goal kicking.

At least we didn't select potentially injured players this time.

No doubt McGovern would have played in the same situation last year

If we win this game because Cockatoo and Stewart do hammy's we will look like ****ing geniuses. If Cockatoo kicks the winning goal after the siren we will look like chumps. I fully support the way we have chosen to go leaving gov out and wont change my opinion regardless of how it plays out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jenkins foot was practically severed off last year yet he still played (and was ******* garbage)
HUGE game for Jenkins.

He's talked it up big time...probably second only to the egomaniac from Geelong and in past years the mighty Jason Akermanis.

Aker and Danger have backed their words with actions...it's your turn Jenkins.

HUGE game for Jenkins.

He's talked it up big time...probably second only to the egomaniac from Geelong and in past years the mighty Jason Akermanis.

Aker and Danger have backed their words with actions...it's your turn Jenkins.

Mentioning Jenkins in the same sentence as those two is just comical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: Preliminary Final - IN: Sloane, Otten, Melts OUT: Smith, McGovern

Back