Unofficial Preview Changes/prematch discussion v Tiges [Out: 15/30/11/9/4/22/19/10/16 | In: 36/38/41/35/32/2/14/21/40]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT: Gibson, Hansen

IN: Wood, Wells
yes to the outs of Gibson and Hansen obviously but can't see wells getting up for this week and in turn not getting to his best this season.
Bring in Wood and a fresh McDonald
Hansen was shit but the selection of him this week was just as shit. Had no set position for him was playing wing at times and half back.
Gibbo, cost us a goal with his poor skills yet again.
Dumont in need more stronger bodies around packs and Thomas.
have been saying this for awhile now. Hansen makes us top heavy and slow. was a massive liability today

We are basically playing a final at the MCG first week win or lose. Should have a look at a few blokes next week and see if they add anything.

Wont see wholesale changes but would love a look at Wood, McKenzie, Dumont and even Fordham or Harper. Not much to lose, take a risk. Anything could happen. Could find a key upgrade heading into finals.

Thats what this thread is about mate

Players may be rested, otherwise we play our best 22.

Round 23 is not the week to be teaching anyone anything and if we have to do that then we are in some trouble.

We are basically playing a final at the MCG first week win or lose. Should have a look at a few blokes next week and see if they add anything.

Wont see wholesale changes but would love a look at Wood, McKenzie, Dumont and even Fordham or Harper. Not much to lose, take a risk. Anything could happen. Could find a key upgrade heading into finals.

Can still end up playing Adelaide in Adelaide.

Can still end up playing Adelaide in Adelaide.

Not if Richmond win tonight, which they should. Then it comes down to us finishing 7th or 8th and Dogs and Tigers raffling off 5th and 6th. Although sydney could completely **** all that up and lose to Saints or GC over the next 2 weeks.

We have been saying get Gibson out off the team all year
BS does not have the balls to do it.

Basti needs to be traded his hearts not in it, move him on.

Hanson was lost all night not a good choice for this game Dogs we're always going to run over the top of us with these guys playing

Time for Foggy, Wood, and I would think Harper needs a run, if Wells in injuried

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hansen was shit but the selection of him this week was just as shit. Had no set position for him was playing wing at times and half back.
Gibbo, cost us a goal with his poor skills yet again.
Dumont in need more stronger bodies around packs and Thomas.
This! Wtf was the MC thinking. No match up for Hansen.
All is not lost and I would be confident if we got them in a final we would turn the tables but where do we get some run from?

Out: zeibel or Cunnington (make a statement), Gibson and Hansen I think are automatically dropped

In: dumont, tippet or wood

The above is probably too balsy for us though

Out: zeibel or Cunnington (make a statement), Gibson and Hansen I think are automatically dropped

In: dumont, tippet or wood

The above is probably too balsy for us though

You cant make statements a week out from finals. There is no VFL next week, so they cant improve on anything. And Tippett for Hansen doesnt make sense. We are too tall currently, that doesnt improve anything.

I've been a fan of Basti, his game was great last week as the sub.

He's way to inconsistent to be on our list. You can allow ziebs, cunners, atley, etc to have down games because when they're on, they're damaging.

When Basti is "on", it's 22 possessions and no major **** ups.

Not good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back