Preview Changes/Prematch discussion vs *essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the fact the B Mac is back, but Garner being dropped..? Oh wow thats cruel.
agree 100%. garner only given 10mins when the game is at its peak without being able to work into the match then gets dropped, should have been given a full game.
happy bmac is back though.

would have loved greenwood in for wright/macmillan also

Brad has lost the plot. Bring a kid in for his first game, play him as sub and drop him a week later..... Nothing makes sense anymore. The olayers we picked up from other clubs aren't going to well either.

Over Brad, I really am. Words fail me on my feelings for this idiot

We are too tall in defence. There'll be a late change and firrito will come in for delaney. It's a lose lose really.

Can Nathan Grima rotate in the midfield ?

I'm sure Essendon don't have 4 key forwards so why play Delaney, Hansen, Thompson & Grima in the same side ?

Umm team balance ????
hansen plays loose so its really only 3 tall defenders plus the loose man, we use 7 in defence and one less up forward.

when cam delaney was in we had this setup also so its not new

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hine omission is long overdue. His skills are so limited and is getting smashed regularly by his direct opponents.

Very harsh on Garner. Hope the kid isn't shattered from this.

Can Nathan Grima rotate in the midfield ?

I'm sure Essendon don't have 4 key forwards so why play Delaney, Hansen, Thompson & Grima in the same side ?

Umm team balance ????

I don't mind it so much.

Thompson and Hansen are no dinosaurs and provide plenty of run out of defence.

Well, that is a disgrace.

However if we beat a broken Essendon outfit, cue the "2014 IS OUR YEAR" riots on this board from posters who literally have no clue.

"Posters who literally have no clue". Why? Because they don't agree with your doom and gloom outlook?

Would prefer Grima over Hine whose disposal is too costly. There is a trade off in height for sure but Grima is agile enough to play small.

Would also prefer McKenzie over Garner but they can't be the subs all the time.

All in all I like the changes but Garner is certainly stiff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes/Prematch discussion vs *essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back