Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highly optimistic thinking that Goodwin won't rush Petty straight back in
Inexcusable if its anyone other than Turner who makes way. If he plays all of JVR, Petty and Turner in the same F50 again after that today its time to melt. We went in shorter and lost absolutely nothing in the air.

Inexcusable if its anyone other than Turner who makes way. If he plays all of JVR, Petty and Turner in the same F50 again after that today its time to melt.
Put on your meltin' shoes, boy.

But on a serious note, you can't tell me that playing Kynan instead of Sparrow would make us an iota worse.

Seriously, what does he bring to the table, apart from having the body shape of somebody that looks athletic?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inexcusable if its anyone other than Turner who makes way. If he plays all of JVR, Petty and Turner in the same F50 again after that today its time to melt. We went in shorter and lost absolutely nothing in the air.
Come to think of it, I don't think we've actually seen JVR and Petty together as just the 2 KPFs.
Its always 3 KPFs with those two and it doesn't flipping work lol

Last edited:
Come to think of it, I don't think we've actually seen JVR and Petty together as just the 2 KPFs.
Its always 3 KPFs with those two and it doesn't find work lol
They all just stand there in the same 5 metres of space and fly for the same mark most of the time.

Melk being back is huge. Plays tall, can take a mark and can actually ****ing move.

Also has an actual footballers brain which helps a ton.

Melk being back is huge. Plays tall, can take a mark and can actually ****ing move.

Also has an actual footballers brain which helps a ton.
Could be right, he might help organise those nuffies down there also so they aren't all standing together in the same 2ms of space and actually leading towards the ball carrier. Can't take much from today's win though against horrible opposition. Let's see how it goes vs Essendon.

Could be right, he might help organise those nuffies down their also so they aren't all standing together in the same 2ms of space and actually leading towards the ball carrier. Can't take much from today's win though against horrible opposition. Let's see how it goes vs Essendon.
Yep it all coming together against the Eagles is a huge asterisk. Massive test to back it up next week.

I like this. I want Jefferson to debut, but McAdam makes that F50 even more of a tough match up.

I would not play Melksham and MacAdam is the same line up.

Not sure what the rush is with Jefferson, let him take his time while were in finals calculations.

I would not play Melksham and MacAdam is the same line up.

Not sure what the rush is with Jefferson, let him take his time while were in finals calculations.
Why not? Melk plays further up the ground and can also play a defensive role on an oppo tall. Koz, Melk, Fritta, McAdam, JVR is a tough F50 to match up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back