Preview Changes/Preview – Round 18 vs. Essendon - IN: Petty the RUCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to really have a crack at finals they should give Oliver til the end of the season to get fit and put Sparrow in there full time. It's either that or drop him for someone who can play those other roles better than he can imo.

Yep, Oliver doing a mini-preseason has been staring Goody in the face for months and he hasn't blinked, so do we think that would be any chance of actually happening? This is the same Goody who has ridden players into the ground the last 3 years.

Why no love for Bowser?
The only stats he rates as above average or elite are TOG, pressure acts and defensive one on one contests. Everything else he is rated average or below in. He’s fairly anonymous in most games, I reckon Howes or K Brown could take his spot and we wouldn’t miss much. That said Oliver and Sparrow deserve the flick way more than him.

So will they pick Verrall if Gawn doesn't get up , or will Fullerton get the nod ? Hope Max is ok but against Draper i'd pick Verrall , even if I don't think he is ready yet .
Me if Verrall gets picked:
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Me when Fullarton gets the nod:
Sad Happy Hour GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as I think Fullarton sucks. He's been close to selection. The Bombers midfield gonna murder him though. Hope our defence is on next week. I feel like we might be dealing with a lot of F50 entries from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back