Preview Changes & Preview Round 17 - Ports vs Dogs @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weightman always tears us a new one, no idea who we will put on him.

Our forward line needs so much work it's silly - any chance that Rat plays forward if Todd is out, our defence is better off without him.

Weightman always tears us a new one, no idea who we will put on him.

Our forward line needs so much work it's silly - any chance that Rat plays forward if Todd is out, our defence is better off without him.
Play Williams at CHF

Out: Marshall, Jones, Boak, Narkle
In: Scully, Williams, Jackson, Rioli

I love Dante but he’s not the right replacement for Marshall. Hard to drop Sweet after today. Scully not great in the sanfl this week

Hard to crop after his opponent kicks 3 goals? For a second week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to crop after his opponent kicks 3 goals? For a second week?
Marshall may have kicked 3 but in reality one was via that dodgy free kick where the ump got pissy cos the ball wasn't thrown straight to him and another was from Farrell's brain fart where he kicked the ball straight to Liam Henry which caught everyone out of position.

Sure the 3 goals looks bad in the book but only one was actually a contest between the two.

Sweet did enough to keep his spot so it'll be a boring week for changes. Visentini should be playing AFL.

McEntee is probably the only other option from the SANFL, Rioli if fit, then Dyl Williams who was pretty arse last week but found a lot of the ball.

Sweet was up against a spud for 3/4 and Marshall for 1/4.

Can play Sweet but I'd play Dante.

We get more out of exposing Dante to quality opposition for a couple of games until Soldo gets back.

Sweet was up against a spud for 3/4 and Marshall for 1/4.

Can play Sweet but I'd play Dante.

We get more out of exposing Dante to quality opposition for a couple of games until Soldo gets back.
Agree re Dante needing more exposure but I feel that Sweet also needs more opportunities to prove his worth. I felt he was solid today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back