Preview Changes/Preview round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

so we have the choice between a ruckman, a defender, a 19 year old or josh schache for FF

sheesh

When you think about it you can’t help but laugh.

Even funnier was that most here bagged the crap out of him for not performing like the second coming of Wayne Carey in those wet conditions.

A fit or even fit-ish Brown is still capable of causing problems for any defence on a dry afternoon/evening at the G. Something tells me we haven’t seen the last of him this season.

Just keen to avoid Brisbane at the Gabba.

Yep, I still think the Pies finish top so 4th isn't the end of the world. Will happily take a "home" final against them in week 1.

Getting Port at the G is obviously the best case scenario.

Yep, I still think the Pies finish top so 4th isn't the end of the world. Will happily take a "home" final against them in week 1.

Getting Port at the G is obviously the best case scenario.
I think I'd prefer the Pies at the G over Brisbane at the G'. I dunno maybe just still spooked from a few games ago but I feel like they've got our measure atm despite the last 5 minutes last match.

I think I'd prefer the Pies at the G over Brisbane at the G'. I dunno maybe just still spooked from a few games ago but I feel like they've got our measure atm despite the last 5 minutes last match.

At their absolute best they are probably the best side in it. Massive gap between their best and worst however. Their road form has been pretty bad outside 2 quarters against us.

At their absolute best they are probably the best side in it. Massive gap between their best and worst however. Their road form has been pretty bad outside 2 quarters against us.
As an aside the other thing I hate is their supporters in Melbourne manager to be louder than ours. Petty gets boo'd louder than Zorko it's ****ing embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As an aside the other thing I hate is their supporters in Melbourne manager to be louder than ours. Petty gets boo'd louder than Zorko it's ******* embarrassing.
Like if you aren't going to the footy to drink 4 beers a QTR and hurl unhinged abuse, why bother leaving your loungeroom?

Like if you aren't going to the footy to drink 4 beers a QTR and hurl unhinged abuse, why bother leaving your loungeroom?

Mate we hardly even boo'd Jackson. Our fanbase goes to the footy for a NICE TIME. 🤗

Second hand goss from training:

Smith trained forward.
Schache trained with the backline.
Tomlinson did some ruck craft work.

Intriguing...
Schache to go backy?

So Smith as the starting forward, Schache to be our third tall in the backline, Tomlinson denied the chance to play as a forward after lighting a bag of dog poo on fire outside Greg Stafford's front door.

Second hand goss from training:

Smith trained forward.
Schache trained with the backline.
Tomlinson did some ruck craft work.

Intriguing...

Edit

Smith Schache trained forward.
Schache Tomlinson trained with the backline.
Tomlinson Smith did some ruck craft work.

:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes/Preview round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back