Preview Changes/Preview round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

E9tpxNHVIAEtbht

Was this Toump's old profile pic?
It was someone's, dont think it was Toump though but could be wrong.

Was reminiscing of how we've owned Carlton of late and remembered old mate who went crying to the papers.

Don't have it on me, but the image of the Carlton fans behind the goals when Koz kicked the winner last year was unreal

View attachment 1768188

This guy brought some familiar energy:

IIRC Essendon said at the time this guy wasn't a member which seems to be the case every time one of these things comes up. But that guy clearly has a lanyard with an Essendon membership card in it.

IIRC Essendon said at the time this guy wasn't a member which seems to be the case every time one of these things comes up. But that guy clearly has a lanyard with an Essendon membership card in it.
Wasn’t he also wanted by the police at the time too? Gawn mentioned it on the podcast, ‘my life was in danger’ 😆.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not worried about Carlton, reckon we'll grind it out and win despite our forward line issues, Clarry back is massive. Will probably be more like the Collingwood game than the higher scoring Melbourne of late, we really dominated for large periods that match too.

In: Clarry, BB or Grundy.
Out: JJ/Harmes, Petty

Would be rude not to give this a run...
Only Lochie farkin Obrien would be dumb enough to try and punch the ball 40m forward when ur 1 point up, 30 seconds to go hugging the boundary instead of just sticking a tackle and forcing another ball up the daft prick

Last edited:
Only Lochie fkin Obrien would be dumb enough to try and punch the ball 40m forward when ur 1 point up, 30 seconds to go hugging the boundary instead of just sticking a tackle and forcing another ball up the daft prick

As soon as Hunt found the invincibility star I knew your fate was sealed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes/Preview round 22 v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back