Preview Changes & Preview Thread for Round 19, 2024 vs Richmond @ Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not have player on our list who isn't a better option than Dixon or more harmful to our Forward entries. Mitch will do but literally anyone if Mitch wasn't available.

Finlayson for McEntee.

Marshall for Willie.

Sweet is putting in. I reckon we'd get more clearances out of Dante but I'm not going to war over it. Dante just needs a couple of more games this year and he'll get them somewhere. We are no good things over Richmond and Ken won't risk a 21 year old against Nankervis. I would but Ken wouldn't.

Can the bottom placed Tigers do it? Can they finish Ken Hinkley off for good?
Meh he's dead now. Today ended it completely. We will be lucky to win 2 more and you aren't making finals with 2 wins from 6, and with a side that is nearly completely injury free, it is hard to see him finding a way to survive a 11-13th place finish.

Who cares. Have plans next weekend that don’t involve Port.
Yeah, for the first time in many years my family and I have decided to stop attending this year. If I score some corp tickets I might go, but not going to sacrifice other plans for this club until change comes.

Couldn’t give a continental to be honest, will be in Bali and won’t even be trying to find a bar that’s showing the game.

More interested in checking the Maggies score on the Sunday.

Very little to get excited about for this game. A win won't exactly do anything to save the season, though a loss would potentially accelerate the decision to be made on Ken.

Meh he's dead now. Today ended it completely. We will be lucky to win 2 more and you aren't making finals with 2 wins from 6, and with a side that is nearly completely injury free, it is hard to see him finding a way to survive a 11-13th place finish.

I'm holding out hope he gets the boot and then we have one last second wind into the finals under Carr as interim

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Farrell, Zerk Thatcher , Clurey
L. Evans , Allir , Houston
Burgoyne , Drew , Bergman
Horne Francis , Dixon , Mead
Rioli , Georgiades , Scully

Sweet , Rozee, Butters

Wines , Ratogalea , F. Evans , Sinn

Sub . Boak

Finlayson is mentally shot / not interested in playing but I don’t think we’ve got realistic better options than a mentally shot disinterested finny, sadly.

Like the next in is probably mcintee lol, who might even be in before finny would be listed as an out anyway. Who’s the next player in? I don’t think there’s anyone after bottom of the barrel.

I’m a massive fan of Scully, and while he’s talented hes miles off from being ready at afl level. He does all his damage at sanfl level in 10mins of football then packs up shop.

I reckon he’s kicked 90% of his goals this year in 1st qtrs, or close to that. Was the same in juniors from memory. Also the wrong guy to play next to Dixon or lord, or both imo.

I think we have to go into next week with Mitch lord and fin.

Don’t play dixon, he’s just making it harder for everyone.

Finlayson is mentally shot / not interested in playing but I don’t think we’ve got realistic better options than a mentally shot disinterested finny, sadly.

Like the next in is probably mcintee lol, who might even be in before finny would be listed as an out anyway. Who’s the next player in? I don’t think there’s anyone after bottom of the barrel.

I’m a massive fan of Scully, and while he’s talented hes miles off from being ready at afl level. He does all his damage at sanfl level in 10mins of football then packs up shop.

I reckon he’s kicked 90% of his goals this year in 1st qtrs, or close to that. Was the same in juniors from memory. Also the wrong guy to play next to Dixon or lord, or both imo.

I think we have to go into next week with Mitch lord and fin.

Don’t play dixon, he’s just making it harder for everyone.
I've been where Finlayson is now. My wife has had a huge battle with stage 4 colon cancer, thankfully she's now cancer free but the disease is a prick of a thing. The man is resigned his future and has to think beyond the game now. It's horrific burden for him and his wife.

So what does that make us supported having watch Port play over the last 12/16 years?
You're gonna compare following a mediocre football team to your wife dying of cancer? Classy bloke you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back